Diamond Plus Amenity List(s)

I do find it odd that my partner and I are both D+, but we only get 1 bottle on a 7-day cruise when staying in the same cabin. We both paid to get to D+. If I cruised with someone who has NEVER been on RCCL, we'd get 1 bottle because of my D+ status, but when I cruise with another D+, we still only get the 1 bottle....doesn't make much sense. Oh well, we make up for it in the concierge and diamond lounges from 5-830pm....LOL

If you have the same address,you get only ONE.........if you have 2 different addresses,you each get however many you are entitled to..

for instance,when I cruise with my husband we get a total of 3.......

if I cruise with my one friend,she gets 2 and I get 3.total 5

If I cruise with another friend of mine,we each get 3......total 6

Edited by PH8

If you have the same address,you get only ONE.........if you have 2 different addresses,you each get however many you are entitled to..

for instance,when I cruise with my husband we get a total of 3.......

if I cruise with my one friend,she gets 2 and I get 3.total 5

If I cruise with another friend of mine,we each get 3......total 6

Now you got me thinking Kathy ... what if I changed my wife's address? Think we would each be able to get gifts, or would the same last name sink this scheme.

Bob

HI all you D+ers. I have a quick question for anyone who has sailed recently. There used to be a coupon in the D+ booklet that gave you a BOGO for a specialty restaurant on the first night of sailing. Is that coupon still in the booklet? I'm sailing in a couple months and was thinking of doing the specialty restaurant but won't make the reservation until I know if that coupon is still offered. My cabin mate won't pay extra for food so it's a perfect opportunity for us both to go! :D

Thanks for any info you may have.

HI all you D+ers. I have a quick question for anyone who has sailed recently. There used to be a coupon in the D+ booklet that gave you a BOGO for a specialty restaurant on the first night of sailing. Is that coupon still in the booklet? I'm sailing in a couple months and was thinking of doing the specialty restaurant but won't make the reservation until I know if that coupon is still offered. My cabin mate won't pay extra for food so it's a perfect opportunity for us both to go! :D

Thanks for any info you may have.

The BOGO coupon is still in there. The current coupon books expire the last day of February so anything could happen after that.

Gina

Now you got me thinking Kathy ... what if I changed my wife's address? Think we would each be able to get gifts, or would the same last name sink this scheme.

Bob

Hmmmmmmmm.......Don't know,but guess it couldn't hurt to try if you wanted to..the key word is HOUSEHOLD......so maybe it would work.

• 1 month later...

I just went to choose my two Diamond Plus amenities from the RCCL web site for our upcoming cruise and I noticed the beach towel, water bottle holder, micro fiber tote, dual sports bottle/thermos are no longer on the list of choices. Since we don't drink wine these are the items we usually choose.

I've tried to get the cupcakes, but I think they are only on the Oasis and Allure.

Can anyone confirm because we are going on the Jewel in two weeks and would love to try them. I get the red velvet cake at Chops but that's just way too big.

I've tried to get the cupcakes, but I think they are only on the Oasis and Allure.

Can anyone confirm because we are going on the Jewel in two weeks and would love to try them. I get the red velvet cake at Chops but that's just way too big.

I was offered them when we did our Radiance b2b2b last September.

I just went to choose my two Diamond Plus amenities from the RCCL web site for our upcoming cruise and I noticed the beach towel, water bottle holder, micro fiber tote, dual sports bottle/thermos are no longer on the list of choices. Since we don't drink wine these are the items we usually choose.

Us as well. I thought maybe you could order beer but I guess not. We are newly D+ and were hoping for a totel bag. Oh well!!!!

For the record, I got on Jewel to find the wrong amenity in my stateroom. I called C&A prior to leaving port to find out why my phone call a month earlier didn't have the correct single amenity order placed for this cruise. There is only 1 amenity on a 4 night cruise so you must call to have the correct one delivered.

I was told I had no selections made on the web site and no record of the call for my request. It seems IT may have messed up that part of the website when they fixed the cruise point problem. I checked the website myself during that call (by way of my husband's iPhone) and sure enough my selections were all gone. They had been there as early as the beginning of January - I had checked.

You might want to check your own C&A selections to see if your choices are still selected and correct.

What the LA Peter on NV couldn't seem to kindly do, my nice stateroom attendant on JW did - correct a C&A amenity error. For that matter Peter wouldn't do it at all - he said it was too late and too bad. Cheyetun on JW on the other hand took charge of the problem and had it corrected with his deck supervisor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the record, I got on Jewel to find the wrong amenity in my stateroom. I called C&A prior to leaving port to find out why my phone call a month earlier didn't have the correct single amenity order placed for this cruise. There is only 1 amenity on a 4 night cruise so you must call to have the correct one delivered.

I was told I had no selections made on the web site and no record of the call for my request. It seems IT may have messed up that part of the website when they fixed the cruise point problem. I checked the website myself during that call (by way of my husband's iPhone) and sure enough my selections were all gone. They had been there as early as the beginning of January - I had checked.

You might want to check your own C&A selections to see if your choices are still selected and correct.

What the LA Peter on NV couldn't seem to kindly do, my nice stateroom attendant on JW did - correct a C&A amenity error. For that matter Peter wouldn't do it at all - he said it was too late and too bad. Cheyetun on JW on the other hand took charge of the problem and had it corrected with his deck supervisor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny you should bring this up, as I just checked our 3 selctions last night under Jim's account and all was OK. However, the My Cruises account that I have in my user name had some wrong info in it which would not allow me to get into the C&A Member's section under my account. I was able to correct everything, so all is OK..........as of last night.

Right now, I can't get into either accounts so they are probably playing games again.:(

Edited by cruisenfever

cruisenfever . . . Where do you select the Diamond Plus gifts. I also had trouble getting into my Profile and when it did display there wasn't any place to select gifts. I was told the reason I didn't get the bathroom amenities on our last two cruises was because I hadn't selected it in my profile. I didn't have to select it when we first turned Diamond. Can you tell me where you make these selections.

cruisenfever . . . Where do you select the Diamond Plus gifts. I also had trouble getting into my Profile and when it did display there wasn't any place to select gifts. I was told the reason I didn't get the bathroom amenities on our last two cruises was because I hadn't selected it in my profile. I didn't have to select it when we first turned Diamond. Can you tell me where you make these selections.

Hi Jean, you may have a problem as they are doing weekend maintenance and the site is down.

When you can get in go to the C&A drop down menu and click on Home then you will have to log in. It will bring you to a page that might say WELCOME BACK JEAN at the top and then on the left side will be a box with your C&A level and then below it will be links to Profile, Gift Preferences, Upgrade Preferences, etc. If you click on "Gift Preferences" it will bring you to the page that has the drop down menus by # of cruise points. You can also pick your "on board" preference from the links on the top left of this page.

I was able to get in while I explained this to you.

Edited by cruisenfever

Went in to check my gift preferences today, and the Woven Beach Towel and Micor-Fiber Tote Bag are no longer there. Called and was told they have been discontinued. They did say that if you really want a towel you can call the D+ desk and they will email to make sure it is noted in your reservations. But totes for sure no longer available. he read me the email and it says they are currently reviewing the D+ amenities, especially the logo gear choices.

Do you think they will replace those with something else? Heck.....those were the only things we ever got! Not too fond of the other choices.

he told me that at this point they don't know what or if they will replace them, that right now all the Logo items are under review. I am with you, we got the beach towels every time and gave them as gifts to family. Was going to start getting the totes next, but guess that won't happen since they don't have them. I always get the champagne too, so guess I will just get 2 bottles of that instead.

Most companies discontinue the least popular items and not the items with the most demand. Just sayin!!! Looks like I may have to go in and change our preferneces. We got the towels last cruise and had the totes picked for the next cruise.

Edited by Tim,n,Sue

Frankly I won't be too sorry to see the beach towels go. With luggage limitations on all the airlines now, I don't think many cruisers want to add that much weight to their bags on the way home. I would prefer something I could actually use on the cruise...maybe a discount on a specialty restaurant, free specialty coffee, etc.