Diamond Plus Amenity List(s)

Frankly I won't be too sorry to see the beach towels go. With luggage limitations on all the airlines now, I don't think many cruisers want to add that much weight to their bags on the way home. I would prefer something I could actually use on the cruise...maybe a discount on a specialty restaurant, free specialty coffee, etc.

The towel has been one of our selections since they started the program. Agree they do add weight but we usually account for it when packing. There is already a coupon for BOGO first night specialty resaurant and the CL has a coffe machine for expresso, frappachiono (sp) etc.

Has anyone gone into their C&A gift preferences lately? Where are the beach towels? Where are the tote bags? It looks like have done more cost cutting. This sux!

When's the last time you cruised RCI?

I hadn't looked recently,but just did............Only non food/drink/flowers amenity left are:

Picture frame

Slippers

Element Bag

Photo Album

Waist Pack.

Good thing I like the wine..:rolleyes:

I hadn't looked recently,but just did............Only non food/drink/flowers amenity left are:

Picture frame

Slippers

Element Bag

Photo Album

Waist Pack.

Good thing I like the wine..:rolleyes:

Yup its horrible as I dont drink! Slippers??? Come on!!

We're cruising this coming week .... RCI "used" to call and ask "what" gift you would like. Needless to say I haven't heard a word from them and went into our account preferences. It was then I noticed the GOOD STUFF was a goner ! No more totes .. or my fav .. beach towels. Always amazed me too with the towels that it was one per stateroom and not per passenger ... with all the cruises we've done with them I always "thought" we should each get one. Oh well ... cost cutting is here for sure ! This is NOT the end of the world by any means .. and it just adds to our list of "remember when" . BTW .. I took the bottle of Asti .. and so did my DH ... we'll see if there are TWO in the room when we board. Nothing like starting your mornings off with a mimosa or two !!

We're cruising this coming week .... RCI "used" to call and ask "what" gift you would like. Needless to say I haven't heard a word from them and went into our account preferences. It was then I noticed the GOOD STUFF was a goner ! No more totes .. or my fav .. beach towels. Always amazed me too with the towels that it was one per stateroom and not per passenger ... with all the cruises we've done with them I always "thought" we should each get one. Oh well ... cost cutting is here for sure ! This is NOT the end of the world by any means .. and it just adds to our list of "remember when" . BTW .. I took the bottle of Asti .. and so did my DH ... we'll see if there are TWO in the room when we board. Nothing like starting your mornings off with a mimosa or two !!

You will only get one unless somebody screws up.

I never keep those slippers even when they give them to us......They really need some more options..

Exactly. I never complain about RCL stupid moves. But this one really SUX. So glad Im a Pinnacle member!!!!!!! Those towels must have really effected the bottom line. Oh well I can get some cupcakes put on my fancy slippers and drink San Peligrino Sparkling water.

Are you allowed to where the terry slippers in the Concierge Lounge?...LOL

Way to go Adam. I hope you enjoy your year end bonus. Thanks.

Being a lowly Emerald member, I don't have to worry about this kind of thing.

Our Allure cabin steward (awesome Miranda) gave each of us a pair of RCI slippers during our B2B last March. I actually used mine during an out-of-state trip last week. I can't stand cold bathroom floors and these were great to have. Take up hardly any room in the luggage. I'll definitely pack them for each trip we take now (if I can remember them!).

Can't wait to get our amenity with Diet Coke next month! ;)

Has anyone gone into their C&A gift preferences lately? Where are the beach towels? Where are the tote bags? It looks like have done more cost cutting. This sux!

Stephen, here is the up to date Diamond Plus Amenity List(s)

If you want a beach towel you can call the D+ desk and they will add it to your choices. That is the only discontinued item that is available to order by phone. Most probably until their supply runs out.

I will keep having the list edited if and when more changes occur.

Edited by cruisenfever

Stephen, here is the up to date Diamond Plus Amenity List(s)

If you want a beach towel you can call the D+ desk and they will add it to your choices. That is the only discontinued item that is available to order by phone. Most probably until their supply runs out.

Wow those towels were great, loved the blow up pillow. Must change my choice now then:(