Do they sell cameras onboard?

simon stingray

THey have a small selection on the ship. i am not sure how the prices are there. As mentioned shops don't open until after sailing.

Prices not bad. My husband dropped his camera and the lens bent and would no longer retract. He bought a Nikon on board for about $250.

I would try to take a taxi to Walmart, Target or Best Buy (hopefully there is one near by). Especially since the Crown is delayed in embarking today. You will have a bigger selection and they will probably be on sale today.

Princess does sell cameras - if I remember correctly, it was one brand.

There is a Walgreens nearby - I don't know what kind of selection they have.

They will have them after get out of port but I would think that maybe be better off at Best Buy. Ask at the desk of hotel they will know where box stores are. I know where the one in Plantation is and it is next to WalMart also a good choice. I absolutely love my new Panasonic Lumix DMC ZS9. I broke my "new" camera in August in Galapagos and the replacement did not really satisfy so bought #2 in November in Plantation, FL next to FLL.

Taxi to Best Buy on way to Port. It will work.:D Santa comes early!

Hope it all works out, selection is limited. If like the last cruise Nikon products. Not bad, but be warned these might not be USA products ie "grey market" if so the price looks good but won't be serviced nor will warranty be honored in the US.

Hi everyone

We are at the hyatt pier 66 in Fort Lauderdale and we board the Crown later today-but our camera has just died.

Do they sell cameras onboard and are the prices good or should we leave the hotel and go search for someplace nearby?

Simon

Archived