2013 itineraries??

psyfi

DGK

Willing to help anytime. I did the Tahiti to Fiji cruise too! No knowledge of Princess but the first time I went to Tahiti the Princess ship and the PG were both on the dock. I asked the Princess staff how their ship was. They said that while other Princess ships were good - I would be better off on the PG in FP. I had already done the PG cruise at that time and was taking a walk after dinner to see the roulottes on the dock.

I love travelling but my heart is in FP on the PG!

IN a week for the next two weeks we shall be in south america so will be less on the board. Doing an Azamara cruise then.

It should work. I checked it and its right - now I have written out verbally the at and dot while you should be using the symbols maybe tht is the reason it did not work? Otherwise if you send me yours I will reply.

Since PG can't seem to get their scheduling act together until march and I want to go in january 2013 let's try to guess.

The holiday cruise dec 2012 ends on jan 5th and we have seen a jan 23 10 tuamotus cruise that leaves 17 days in between. therefore they probably don't have time to go to austrailia like they did this year. that leaves a 7 and 10 day slot as most likely. Do you think they will go 7 then 10 followed by the jan 23rd 10 or go 10, 7 and jan 23 10. Where might they go on the 10 day since they tuamotus is jan 23rd.

Lonedaddy,

They usually go to Fiji or sometimes new zealand twice a year - April and November. Australia was only because of the refurb.

The four itineraries are as follows:

7 day society islands

10 day Tuamotus

11 day cook islands

14 day Marquesas

It is likely that Jean Michel Cousteau will be on the Jan 23/2013 - he usually does one in jan, one in may and one in july but who knows.

I am at least happy that I know about the Jan 23rd 10 day. Now the waiting game begins for the pricing.

Lonedaddy,

I didnt quite answer your question. Likely 10 plus 7 as you stated.

However, they have sometimes cut the new years by 1 day and then made the next two 11 plus 7. Another 10 could include the australs? A shortened cooks? I guess they can play around. The could change the Jan 23 to Jan 24 as well since the itineraries are not officially out.

Princess and Oceania both have Jan 2013 itineraries if you want to put down a marker while waiting for the PG pricing.

I put down a deposit for April 7, 2013 for Oceania’s 11 night French Polynesia/ Marqueses cruise in a Veranda stateroom. I still would be interested in the PG cruise itineraries and prices. Oceania had a great price 11 nights plus air from Toronto Canada, pre-paid gratuities, and on-board credit for $8798 US..for 2 of us.

Raerom,

if you send me your email or reply to me at miriamdcunhaatyahoodotca I will give you a comparison of the two - I havent been on the Marina but Laraine has been on both and she said to me - no contest PG all the way.

I am at Iguazu falls right now and will respond on my return. Doing a bit of email after a great afternoon on the Brazilian side and a (heavy!)churrascharia dinner at our hotel which overlooks the falls.

That said the Marina price from TO is unbeatable and an excellent itinerary if you are interested in the Marquesas and 2 days at sea. My thoughts are that this is likely a trip of a lifetime and if you want the best possible experience it has to be the PG. Of course I said it was the trip of a lifetime 6 trips ago and now we are more or less committed to doing the PG every other year if at all possible.

Emdee,

Oceania has a jan 16 itinerary out for 11 days including the taumotus. You said you have been on oceania before - how do they compare with regard to cabins and food to PG. I realize the marina is a much large ship which has its advantages but is also a disadvantage in access in FP. But right now it is an option whereas PG is not.

thank you

Hello,

We are pleased to announce that 2013 sailings will be open and available for booking on Friday, February 3. Please contact your Travel Professional or Paul Gauguin Cruises at 800-848-6172.

Paul Gauguin Cruises

I received an e-mail from PG this a.m., because I had given them my info requesting to be notified as soon as the dates were released. They told me they would be up on the website on Monday. If you tell me which month and which itinerary you are interested in I could list some dates.

GG

These are the closest dates to what you are looking for:

Jan 23rd, 2013-10 day

March 27th - 10 day

GG

Thanks! Jan 23 it is, now to get prices :) and crossing my fingers I can afford it!

That link didn't work for me either, I thought it was just our lousy connection. I have a list of the dates for 2013, not prices, if you want to know dates, you can let me know which itinerary you are interested in & which month and I'd be happy to tell you what dates they have.

GG

Wow, sure does look like prices have been creeping up! I just looked at our invoice from 2008 for the 14-day Marquesas trip--our original E suite had a base price of ~$4800 plus port tax etc. The November 2013 fares start at $6450. Of course, the latter includes air, probably (and since we upgraded to Business I can't compare including Economy air).

Archived