transportation from Ft. Lauderdale airport

mmbah214

It is a long distance about 30 miles.

The best way is to fly into Miami instead of Ft Lauderdale.

Look at the airport site there may be some info there.

Hi,:) I respectfully disagree. If the flight is way less money into

Ft. Lauderdale and the shuttle service only charges 15.00 per person

to get to Miami? In my opinion that is the way to go:). I much prefer

flying into FLL over Miami.

It is a long distance about 30 miles.

The best way is to fly into Miami instead of Ft Lauderdale.

Look at the airport site there may be some info there.

I never fly into Miami anymore. We always arrive two days early for cruise. Had a really bad experience at Hyatt Regency in Miami one night with men selling drugs in the room next to us all night. Will never stay in Miami again. You can sometimes fly into FLL and fly out of Miami after cruise for about the same price.

I just returned from a Miami cruise, flying in and out of Ft. Lauderdale. From Charlotte NC the difference in airfares was $100 per person vs. flying into Miami airport. The time schedules worked great for us. I have used Steve at SAS Transportation multiple times. They are very professional, van was new, clean and well maintained. An example of the EXCELLENT service they provide is......a lady that was picked up at the cruise terminal on Monday, Dec. 26th accidently left one of her carryon bags behind. Our drive immediately got on the phone and talked to his office. The driver that was in Miami went to the cruise terminal that she had left from, located the bag and had it back to her with the next driver coming to Ft. Lauderdale from the Miami cruise terminal. She received superior service in my opinion. All for $15. per person. The last time I took a cab from Miami airport to the port it was $24. and that was several years back.

I am using SAS 2 weeks from today:) I emailed Steve yesterday and

received the confirmation from him today:) I also made sure to tell him

they continue to receive many Thumbs Up from folks on Cruise Critic:D

Hi Tink, just a 5 nighter;) but it will do:D great price too:D

Lois, have a fantastic getaway. You are so lucky that you live in close proximity to cruise home ports. The closest cruise port to me is 1,000 km away in Vancouver and I have absolutly no desire to cruise "north to Alaska". :D

I flew into FLL and out of MIA for our recent cruise. Saved us several hundred dollars in airfare. Used SAS and they were wonderful - on time and professional. Charming driver, who gave us a little overview of the city as he drove. Cost of the shuttle from FLL for 2 of us was the same as the cab fare to MIA post cruise.

Hi all!

What's the cheapest way of getting to Miami port from FT Lauderdale airport? Does celebrity have a shuttle?

TIA!

I haved used Go Airport Shuttle in the past for only $23.00pp or you can get a town car for only $75.00 for 4 people. They are right outside of the terminal at the curb at Fort Lauderdale airport.:)

Archived