"LIVE" from Enchantment of the Seas / Jan 7, 2012

Radio

Hi Radio :) I'm looking very forward to your LIVE report.....seems you are always cruising right before me and it helps pass the time until I sail!!!! I'm headed to the Freedom for 14 nights next month.......heard the Freedom may be in your future too???? I hope so!!!! :D

Have a wonderfully relaxing cruise!!!!!

Radio, 75F? It's supposed to be nice tomorrow, but not 75, more like maybe 60 or so. I'm looking forward to your review too. We were just on Enchantment in July for a 5 day Bermuda, but we'll be boarding her again in March for a 9 night Bahamas cruise (same itinerary you're doing)

Enchantment of the Seas is getting to Virginia Beach early !

I seem to remember not getting in the Chesapeake Bay unitl around 11PM. . .

Nice. . . The Enchantment will be home in about 7 hours :)

Radio

;);)

MT3.JPG

Someone recently did a review from December and Starbucks is now onboard Enchantment.

Enchantment usually passes over the bay bridge/tunnel around 11, so they appear to be right on schedule.

Radio, 75F? It's supposed to be nice tomorrow, but not 75, more like maybe 60 or so. I'm looking forward to your review too. We were just on Enchantment in July for a 5 day Bermuda, but we'll be boarding her again in March for a 9 night Bahamas cruise (same itinerary you're doing)

BND, You are right. . . It should read 65F

Note to Radio>>>>>> Proof read your post before you press SUBMIT

Thanks BND. . . My brain was working faster than my eyes:confused:

Radio

;);)

BND, You are right. . . It should read 65F

Note to Radio>>>>>> Proof read your post before you press SUBMIT

Thanks BND. . . My brain was working faster than my eyes:confused:

Radio

;);)

LOL. We're only about an hour from Baltimore and I knew it wasn't going to be that warm tomorrow. Still, great weather for January in MD.

Always a pleasure reading and cruising with you. Looking forward to the rest!! Do you have anything planned for PC? Im debating doing this same itin. To bad there isnt more time in key west. Its really the only thing keeping me from booking.

Yeah!!! I need a virtual cruise especially on one of my favorite ships. You are right about her being ahead of schedule. We have cruised on her several times out of Baltimore and she never got to the bay before 11pm.

Have a wonderful cruise and if you see Reyno give him our best. :D

Thanks Radio for taking everyone along. If you keep posting these "live" threads, I'm going to have the planning perfected for our next cruise. (Explorer Bahamas in March 2013. ) Plus, it makes the waiting a lot less painful. Looking forward to it. May you have wonderful weather and a great time!

Archived