SA vs SS on Nieuw Amsterdam

Jen & Kim

ABSOLUTLEY....do you realize that an SA is a DELUXE Category which gives you all the extra perks of a Penthouse Cabin? You get free laundry and pressing, use of the Neptune Lounge, Priority Embarkation.....and so much more....read the cabin ammenities

http://www.hollandamerica.com/main/DeckPlans.action?ship=na&deck=m

Not sure we did a upsell in Nov on Zuiderdam 10 day cruise for 299 a person from ss to sa. Suite/cabin is about 100 sq ft bigger, you do get a few nice perks such as free laudry/dry cleaning , eat breakfast in Pinnacle and cocktail party with officers ( captain came over and introduces himself).

If it is SA it is worth it in my opinion. Not SQ though.

Between the free laundry, breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill and the concierge service to avoid lineups on this ship. Now, if those things don't matter to you, then you are fine with SS. But don't wait long, the offers go out to many at once. First to say yes to the available ones, gets them.

I got it! It is an SB on the upper verandah deck.

I'm looking forward to it. I've been in a suite on Royal Caribbean but only an SS on Holland America.

Thanks for all the advice :)

Wonderful - congratulations. SB is a bit different than SA - you could have a bigger balcony (depending upon location) and slightly different room but everything else should be the same:)

Glad you decided on upgrading!!

You will love it.

All the SA's and SB's have a shower curtain.

We were only in SA not SB - I was sure dh had a door but my memory is either getting confused or short :eek:

Archived