Suite Mini Bar

M2ice

What does the suite mini bar offer?

Just got an interesting upgrade offer and was wondering if was a one time set or is it good all week? Might make it worth it if we didn't have to buy drinks all week.

I don't remember exactly but it's something like 8 mini bottles (one shot) 2 beers, water and 4 cans or so of soda. NOt much - I think someone said it's retail value is $85.

Do a search - someone just posted this info a week or so ago.

If you purchased drink in one of the bars what would the value of the set up be? I'm interested in the upgrade, but wonder what the value is.

If you are basing you decision on an upgrade to a suite on the value of the minibar, forget about the upgrade. The minibar will not pay the difference

We where offered a upgrade mini to a full suite for only $399. per person.I think thats not worth it at all.Not for what we want anyways.

Offered the same deal, don't know that perks are worth anyway near that much. Would be nice to do one time. The ship is sold out and has been for weeks. Looks to me like they are trying to get some value for the suites before they have to give them to someone for free. Suspect that they have over sold the mini suites. I'm sure that their yield management program tells them what price they can get for the upgrades.

If they throw in a UST and dinner in the stake house I would go for it.

We where offered a upgrade mini to a full suite for only $399. per person.I think thats not worth it at all.Not for what we want anyways.

I would grab that offer (and we're already Elite and get the set-up).

It would mean breakfast in Sabatinis!

Our cruise is also sold out but no one on the Roll Call has been offered anything so far. :(

For $400 a person, I would take the upgrade.

Me too!

Our laundry for two weeks would have been almost $300 and I can't even tell you how much we saved on internet. We brought almost all the liqour home with us, only drank a couple of the vodka's and all the beer, we had two set ups. Loved breakfast at Sabatini's!

Archived