Americans sailing Costa, you've been warned!

STLPilot

You need to see someone about this . . . . seriously. :eek:

Not at all. It's the reason I don't get sick. I wash my hands after using the restroom, before eating, before preparing foods, after preparing certain foods (meat, eggs, etc.) after walking my dogs, etc. etc.etc. I wash the way we SHOULD wash, instead of the way most people do.

I'm an American and have never had a bad cruise with Costa. If anyone can't adapt a little to Italian-European-International styles and food, then they'd best stay at home.

How about we just stick with Celebrity & RCCL? I don't want to stay home!:)

Controversial? Look first off I am Italian, I speak Italian, have Italian residency and have lived in Italy for years... If it was derogatory ... it's for good reason. But my first post is accurate. Costa was horrible, the food is horrible and quite frankly the most disorganized travel company I've ever seen in my life. It's my opinion, if you don't like it ... it's your problem. I've got other posts on this forum praising other cruise lines ... but Costa was a joke, horrible ... the worst and I've traveled for at least 20 years of my 43 years of life. I'm talking 20 years ... not a few weeks out of each year ... but 20 years of travel. Never in my life ... seen anything else like them. Maybe in some other countries where have had bad experiences ... but that was sort of relative to the conditions putting myself into. Costa blows the big one.

....your post may be accurate ..in the world according to STLPilot

...in the big picture of things your are just a little gnat

If I have the opportunity I will travel on a Costa ship. Of course I am not an American, but a neighbour, a Canadian

Archived