REMINDER: Pearl on Travel Channel 1/30

jackcat16

I got to watch it. It showed a lot of the Pearl (not enough) but was about it cruising Alaska and the excursions as well and "her" favorite "top 10 countdown" from the cruise.

Is there a "behind the scenes" on the Pearl out there somewhere?

I got to watch it. It showed a lot of the Pearl (not enough) but was about it cruising Alaska and the excursions as well and "her" favorite "top 10 countdown" from the cruise.

Is there a "behind the scenes" on the Pearl out there somewhere?

Only "behind the scenes" one I know of is television channel CNBC's 2009 episode titled "Cruise Inc. Big Money on the High Seas". http://www.cnbc.com/id/29139914

Only "behind the scenes" one I know of is television channel CNBC's 2009 episode titled "Cruise Inc. Big Money on the High Seas". http://www.cnbc.com/id/29139914

I thought maybe there was was a behind the scenes for the Pearl since David Sobe had posted that. (below)

Is this the behind the scenes look at the Pearl? I have seen it before and it is very good.

Always wanted the catch the replay.

I do know there was the show on the Epic where Kevin went behind the scenes and posted as a guy trying to win a job on the Epic to see how things are ran with his employees. They made him very proud. :D

I thought maybe there was was a behind the scenes for the Pearl since David Sobe had posted that. (below)

I do know there was the show on the Epic where Kevin went behind the scenes and posted as a guy trying to win a job on the Epic to see how things are ran with his employees. They made him very proud. :D

Kevin Sheehan, CEO of NCL was on an episode of Undercover Boss in January of 2010. It was shot on The Epic and The Pride of America. It was fun to watch.

It was fun to see 2.0, bubbly welcome on board and those free tastes of the specialty restaurants. It's already nostalgia!

My parents we talking about that this morning about how they had never seen this because we usually go to Cagney's right away. I explained to them there was another reason they had never seen it done... NCL stopped doing it!

Archived