How many ships in port?

newbieMom

Just remember that all of the sites you find are inaccurate. They get it wrong as often as they get it right, but you can get an estimate of who might be there.

OOoooo.....you're right :( Well now, that's a bummer! I figured it might be useful in planning excursions, but not if it's not accurate. Thanks so much for the info though!!!!

OOoooo.....you're right :( Well now, that's a bummer! I figured it might be useful in planning excursions, but not if it's not accurate. Thanks so much for the info though!!!!

Some are much more accurate than others. Cruisetimetables I have found to be pretty accurate. The itinerary on my last cruise was changed twice before we sailed and Cruisetimetables did update within a week for both changes. Furthermore, the other ships they said would be there - were - and no "surprise" ships. CruiseTT never did update our itinerary. CruiseCal also had us updated, but were missing a couple of ships that were indeed in the ports with us.

Still just use them as a guide - not a bible IMO.

I just looked up a port for our Belizestop in Nov. It only shows the Dream in port that day. If this is right--yahooo, only 1 ship means a better chance of getting an early tender over. Am I right? Or is it too early to know how many ships in port for Nov,2012? WOW, I looked up all of our ports & according to cruisetimetables we are the only ship in port for 3 out of 4 with the 4th port only having 1 other ship. I hope this is right.

I looked at cruisetimetables and cannot figure out how to use the site... duhhhh...

I am looking at the carnival Liberty leaving on 9/8 and am trying to see how many ships are with her in each port. any one can help?

From the main page, click on Miami

This brings up a second page with calendar/dates

Select 9/8 to bring up the third page

On that third page find the Liberty - you will see all the Port of Calls she has.

Select any one port which brings up the calendar/date page for that port

Click on the date that you will be in that port

There it will show the other ships there and what times as well.

Then you can click on the other ports within the Liberty again and keep repeating until you see all your ports.

From the main page, click on Miami

This brings up a second page with calendar/dates

Select 9/8 to bring up the third page

On that third page find the Liberty - you will see all the Port of Calls she has.

Select any one port which brings up the calendar/date page for that port

Click on the date that you will be in that port

There it will show the other ships there and what times as well.

Then you can click on the other ports within the Liberty again and keep repeating until you see all your ports.

Thanks! it worked... also did the cruisecal suggestion a few replys up and it works also..

Since they both have the same info... it looks like on that week, there is only one other ship in port at GC, 7000 passengers is a lot, but not as much as Nov.1 where there will be about 13000 passengers... we know how GC can get when it is time to line up for reboarding...

All the other ports... we are listed as the only ship in port....

However... this is a Saturday departure from Miami... and on embark and debark day, it is only show two ships total at the Miami port... this seems quite odd to me...

Archived