Gold Sea Pass

I am sure that this question has been asked before but I have not been able to find it on the list so I will most likely be asking this question again for most. What is the criteria to obtain a Gold Sea pass? I ask more of curiosity than anything. Wondering minds want to know!!!!!!

Smitty

I am sure that this question has been asked before but I have not been able to find it on the list so I will most likely be asking this question again for most. What is the criteria to obtain a Gold Sea pass? I ask more of curiosity than anything. Wondering minds want to know!!!!!!

Smitty

Guests in a Grand Suite or better get a gold SeaPass. Pinnacle members (700+ points) of Crown & Anchor also receive gold cards no matter what stateroom type they are in.

Smitty

Gold cards are for suites (GS & up) or Pinnacle Club C&A members. Silver cards are for passengers in a JS.

Thanks Clara and Cindy. I kind of figured that but was not 100% sure. I was hoping once I reach Diamond status it might be the case, but I have been booking GS for upcoming cruises so my wife and I will have access. Wife is a sun goddess and I need the shade. Oh well I guess I will have to deal with it. Thanks again for your responses.

Best,

Smitty

What does a Gold SeaPass have to do with being a sun worshiper? Does the sun shine better on people in GS?

One of the perks of the Gold Seapass is that it gives you access to the reserved pool chair area.

On the Explorer, for instance, there are multiple tiered areas of pool chairs that are roped off for the use of the Gold Seapass folks.

One of the perks of the Gold Seapass is that it gives you access to the reserved pool chair area.

On the Explorer, for instance, there are multiple tiered areas of pool chairs that are roped off for the use of the Gold Seapass folks.

If you're not careful, melanoma factory!

What does a Gold SeaPass have to do with being a sun worshiper? Does the sun shine better on people in GS?

OMG that is too funny...I almost spit out my drink onto my monitor!! :D Thanks for the laugh.

No, but you do get an extra two hours of daylight.

But there are plenty of chairs in the sun, whether by the pool or elsewhere on the ship, so I certainly wouldn't upgrade just for that...:)

Kind of how I felt. She loves the idea of not fighting for chairs, and I like the idea of the CL. So I am torn.

If the perks add up for you, then by all means book one. The GS cabins are lovely, and we've always enjoyed them when the price has been right.:)

Yes, it works like a reflector, if you hold it in just the right position...

You just brought back some memories...sun reflector, lemon juice (for bleaching my hair), and baby oil!:eek: The things we used to do!:rolleyes:

RE:Yes, it works like a reflector, if you hold it in just the right position...[

BBBBBBAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA! :D Mark Thanks for the laugh! You guys must be a riot to be around.

You just brought back some memories...sun reflector, lemon juice (for bleaching my hair), and baby oil!:eek: The things we used to do!:rolleyes:

Lemon Juice and baby oil sounds more like you were basting than tanning :) Should have added a little rosemary

Archived