Cruise Ship not listed on CC?

cntrymum

Hi there - I'm new to CC but have many hours/reviews/forum posts logged on Tripadvisor.

Sorry to post a bit of a sticky question on my first post but I wanted to write a review of a cruise and can't find the ship/cruise company. How do they get listed or do they pay to be on here?

Hi there - I'm new to CC but have many hours/reviews/forum posts logged on Tripadvisor.

Sorry to post a bit of a sticky question on my first post but I wanted to write a review of a cruise and can't find the ship/cruise company. How do they get listed or do they pay to be on here?

What company and what ship? Maybe someone on here can help you find it.

Thanks for the replies all. At least I know the cruiselines don't pay to be on here........

I wanted to get Captain Cook Fiji, Blue Lagoon Fiji and Egyptian River boats.

Krazy - that link just takes you to the review pages where you have to pick a boat to review. If it's not listed, you can't review it which was what raised my concern about cruise lines paying to be on here. In TA reviews, you can "request a property to be added" and TA will do it if you have sufficient information and a review to write so thanks LHT - will try your link :)

Thanks for the replies all. At least I know the cruiselines don't pay to be on here........

Krazy - that link just takes you to the review pages where you have to pick a boat to review. If it's not listed, you can't review it which was what raised my concern about cruise lines paying to be on here. In TA reviews, you can "request a property to be added" and TA will do it if you have sufficient information and a review to write so thanks LHT - will try your link :)

I don't know about the first two, but there are hundreds of Nile river cruisers, so I can see why they aren't all listed here.

And no, cruiselines do not pay to be listed.

Yes - Captain Cook is a small ship cruise operator in both Australia & Fiji and their cruises are terrific with varied itineraries & destinations including the Murray River, Sydney Harbour & up to 10 day cruises around the Fiji islands. Blue Lagoon is a small ship operator in Fiji that does 3 - 7 night itineraries. Nile cruises vary sooooo much but I suppose most people don't get to pick their boat - just get put on the one their tour operator uses.

Just type captain cook cruises, or blue lagoon cruises in the search box at the top of this page.. Having done all the cruises you mention, I recommend cpt cook, try one of the 7 day cruises that actually stay out 7 days as opposed to going back to port every 3or4 days.

Just type captain cook cruises, or blue lagoon cruises in the search box at the top of this page.. Having done all the cruises you mention, I recommend cpt cook, try one of the 7 day cruises that actually stay out 7 days as opposed to going back to port every 3or4 days.

I've done that Dave - a few ads, forum posts and some articles but no reviews. We've done CC southern Yasawas in Fiji and I wanted to post a review but the ships aren't listed. Good to see you've done the whole lot - even Barrier Reef. We want to do the Heritage Cruise next time but currently planning an Alaska trip so won't get back to Fiji this year ;)

I've done that Dave - a few ads, forum posts and some articles but no reviews. We've done CC southern Yasawas in Fiji and I wanted to post a review but the ships aren't listed. Good to see you've done the whole lot - even Barrier Reef. We want to do the Heritage Cruise next time but currently planning an Alaska trip so won't get back to Fiji this year ;)

Yes, we,d like to do the heritage cruise too . I think that the itinerary is different to the northern dateline cruise, which we have done before.We too are booked on a cruise in Dec so won,t get back to Fiji this year, But, never say never.

Archived