FREE AIRFARE! Serenade of the Seas Summer Sailings

Was just looking on royalcaribbean.com and saw that they are offering free airfare on all Serenade of the Seas sailings from July - September, 2012 if you book a balcony or suite. What I can't determine is if this deal is valid if you book a balcony guarantee.

Was just looking on royalcaribbean.com and saw that they are offering free airfare on all Serenade of the Seas sailings from July - September, 2012 if you book a balcony or suite. What I can't determine is if this deal is valid if you book a balcony guarantee.

You need to call to book this over the phone with RCI..so ask them..Doesn't seem like you can check on much about this offer on the website or do a dummy booking..At least I couldn't early this morning..Good luck.

What I can't determine is if this deal is valid if you book a balcony guarantee.

My guess is not. GTY is $1500. Open starts at $3200 (for Venice), and this is the price showing in the Limited-Time Offers ad page. The difference is basically the air.

edit: these are the fine prints

Cruise prices are per person in U.S. dollars and based on double occupancy for select 2012 Europe Mediterranean sailings onboard Serenade of the Seas® departing July - Sept. 2012. Government taxes and fees for cruise portion are additional. Eligible on price programs beginning with ARS. Offer is applicable to individual bookings only and is subject to change at any time and may be withdrawn based on availability. Offer is not available for groups. Applicable to U.S. and Canadian residents. Offer not combinable with restricted fares including, but not limited to, senior, resident, military, net gross and travel agent discounts. Free air applies to flights that originate in the above referenced gateway city for the specified sailing, and includes transfers between airport and seaport. Air fares for other gateways and sailings may differ. Airfare does not include checked baggage fees that may be charged by the airline. Airfares are capacity controlled, subject to availability and may change without notice, air-only, round-trip, coach class, subject to the terms and conditions of airline, and vary be gateway and itinerary. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Contact your travel professional for more information. ©2012 Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Ships registry: The Bahamas. Serenade of the Seas is operated by RCL (UK) Ltd. Subsidiary of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.

My guess is not. GTY is $1500. Open starts at $3200 (for Venice), and this is the price showing in the Limited-Time Offers ad page. The difference is basically the air.

edit: these are the fine prints

without air though

Lame! :rolleyes:

Archived