Diamond Lounge on the Freedom of the Seas?

Is there an actual Diamond Lounge on the Freedom of the Seas? If so, I have a few questions.

1. Where is it on the ship? I cannot find it on any deck plans I have seen.
  2. Is there anything I should about the Diamond Lounge?
    I am used to the Concierge lounge on Royal ships, but I do not have a suite on this trip.:(

Is the entrance to get out to the balcony in the same place as the door is for the 19th Hole on the Voyager class ships? My Mom was on the Freedom last week and missed the balcony.:rolleyes: She is on it again in a few weeks and I am trying to point her in the right direction, if possible.;)

Is the entrance to get out to the balcony in the same place as the door is for the 19th Hole on the Voyager class ships? My Mom was on the Freedom last week and missed the balcony.:rolleyes: She is on it again in a few weeks and I am trying to point her in the right direction, if possible.;)

Yea. You really can't miss it. It's a large glass door. Although, if she was only in there in the evenings when it is full of people, I can understand not noticing.

You can also access the balcony from the sports deck. There is a gate at the bottom of the stairs with only a sign saying private lounge.

Yea. You really can't miss it. It's a large glass door. Although, if she was only in there in the evenings when it is full of people, I can understand not noticing.

You can also access the balcony from the sports deck. There is a gate at the bottom of the stairs with only a sign saying private lounge.

Great, thank you.

The large glass door slides open (motion sensor) just make sure it does open before walking through..we have seen this happen a couple of times to people :eek:

Yes. It's up in the Viking Crown Lounge. It's very nice and has a large balcony overlooking the sports deck. It's in the space of the 9th Hole Sports Bars on Voyager Class.

Here are a couple pics. It's leaps and bounds better than the CL. As stated, it replaced the sports bar from Voyager Class:

2731161800080150150S600x600Q85.jpg

2812453670080150150S600x600Q85.jpg

Thanks for the info.

It looks like the same lounge used on the Voyager class ships to host the Meet and Mingle.

Archived