Radiance Hump Balconies

Looking to book deck 8 hump cabin. Heard some of balconies are really small. Are ones on center of hump normal size?

Any feedback welcome .. thanks!

Small compared to what? They are regular size and yes the ones on the Hump are a little bigger

The best benefit of the hump besides the location is you can see the water looking down not a white roof

The "smallest" is the normal size of ANY side balcony, except for the ones mentioned above. The ones on the edge of the hump are the larger....look at the deck plans....it's not "to scale", but it is representative of the additional space.

Edited by cb at sea

Here is a photo looking forward from a port side, deck 7, hump cabin on the Radiance.

The hump cabins extend out.

All of the other cabins on deck seven have their view of the ocean close to the ship limited by the covers above the life boats.

DSCN8516.jpg

I didn't put those numbers on the photo(don't know how or how to take them off), I just copied and posted it so you could see the balconies. You are right. The deck 8 cabin 8600 is at the beginning of the hump starboard as shown. I had just googled Radiance Hump Cabins and this came up, looking at that one photo, it may have been mislabeled altogether. May not have been Radiance. Good catch.

Edited by BecciBoo