Still the Same Cruise Atlas?

sail7seas

• 4 weeks later...

Princess is now sending out postcards to Platinum and Elite members advising to go online at a certain address and request an advance copy of the 2013-2014 Cruise Atlas to be sent to you before it goes to the general public.

I wonder if HAL will do the same for 3 and 4 star Mariners. HAL ought to in my opinion. I checked the HAL website and they do not have a e-version of 2013-2014 yet, so perhaps it is not done.

I did a search here and got this thread remembering that it had been discussed last month. First time a search actually worked for me. Another thread indicated that KK receved the 2012-2013 Atlas in the fall. I recall having to beg my travel agent to get one from the HAL representative last fall as well.

All this was brought on by receiving the postcard from Princess. Barbara

Has anyone seen an updated Cruise Atlas?

The last I have seen ends April 2013.

Anyone who has been on a ship recently, did the FCC have a newer version?

Thanks.

No newer edition on my recent Noordam cruise! :( But my local CAA Travel Store does receive up to date HAL brochures frequently! ;)

We were informed by the FCC on the Maasdam a few weeks ago that HAL is going to be phasing out the publication of most of its large brochures. Accessing them will be through the Internet on HAL's website.

Whether or not the Atlas is included in this I don't know, but I think it may be another cost cutting measure.

Bruce

I want to book a 7-day Alaska roundtrip back-to-back with a Pacific Coastal in Fall 2013 and they do not have the itineraries yet. Frustrating as I love to plan trips.

Tina

You have not seen another (newer) one, because there is not another (newer) one that has been released.

If/when it is, it will be distributed to the ships and the ebrochure will be available on the website.

In the meantime, the HAL website can assist with any cruise curiosities of released products after April 2013 as applicable.

You have not seen another (newer) one, because there is not another (newer) one that has been released.

If/when it is, it will be distributed to the ships and the ebrochure will be available on the website.

In the meantime, the HAL website can assist with any cruise curiosities of released products after April 2013 as applicable.

Thanks so much Dutch - I don't mind scrolling the website but honestly, the cruise atlas makes it much easier to find a cruise I will book.

Sometimes you just want to browse and then you find the magical one.

JMO a brochure can be worth a 1000 words. I don't have a date in mind or a definite itinerary until I see the right one. ;)

Archived