Sharing AQ Benefits with non-AQ?

trabeler

If we have two cabins booked, one in AQ and one non-AQ, is it possible to swap dining during the cruise?

I've got a family of three so we can't book in AQ. If we sail with childless relatives in AQ, can the non-AQ couple (us) try Blu on a night that they don't (they'd be in the MDR at our table with our DD)?

In other words, is Blu seating locked down by person on the booking or just by cabin? They'd still feed the same number of people, just different ones. We've often sailed with relatives and cross-keyed our rooms and even swapped people around in the rooms once we got on board, so this shouldn't be that much different...

I know that a lot of Blu questions get asked, so apologies if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find it with a search.

Thanks.

If we have two cabins booked, one in AQ and one non-AQ, is it possible to swap dining during the cruise?

I've got a family of three so we can't book in AQ. If we sail with childless relatives in AQ, can the non-AQ couple (us) try Blu on a night that they don't (they'd be in the MDR at our table with our DD)?

In other words, is Blu seating locked down by person on the booking or just by cabin? They'd still feed the same number of people, just different ones. We've often sailed with relatives and cross-keyed our rooms and even swapped people around in the rooms once we got on board, so this shouldn't be that much different...

I know that a lot of Blu questions get asked, so apologies if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find it with a search.

Thanks.

Hi Trabeler,

The AQ amenities are strictly for the Guests booked in the cabin, so I can't see Celebrity allowing this. I wish you a wonderful Cruise !

I am positive they would not knowingly allow the swapping of an Aqua key to a nonAqua guest just to get into Blu. The staff in Blu also takes great effort to address you by name - and the Maitre'd also knew us by name AND room number by the second night so swapping your key card with an Aqua cabin guest to sneek into Blu might prove embarrasing.

The guard at the door of Blu makes sure that unauthorized guests don't get in. The first night he will ask for your cabin card. He asks your name and cabin number. He checks it off. The next day at breakfast he will greet you with good morning Mr and Mrs (name) how are you today and checks off your name and cabin number. He may ask for your card again or may not. The waiters will also recognize you. May not remember your name but eventually will.

Archived