Elua on the Golden Princess 2012-13...We're Coming Back!!

Elua

Aloha Kakou,

We've recently had a lot of people asking if we will be back on the Golden Princess after this season, which ends after our next cruise. I am happy to report that Leialoha and I were just confirmed for the Golden Princess' next Hawaiian season, which starts September 26. We are both extremely happy to be coming back to share Hawaiian culture and music with all of our guests. We would hope to see many of you from the CC boards on one of our cruises.

A Hui Hou,

Dave Soreff

(of Elua)

I am happy to hear this. After looking at the shorter cruises for 2013-2014 Hawaii (14 days) will be one of the cruises we will be looking at..even though we have done it twice. We hope that David Cole will be on with you again..we just had him as CD on the Sapphire California Coastal and as usual he was great.

Have a wonderful summer...

Aloha and Mahalo for the information

Glad to hear that! You and your wife make the cruise a total Hawaiian experience.

We will see you in 11 days!:D

It is the Golden Gang's reunion cruise, exactly two years from the day we first met, and many of us have cruised together several times since then.

We are all excited to be back on board and repeating this fabulous cruise, even though we will miss Dave Cole......

Just My Opinion, however, if Princess were to consider getting rid of Elua they might as well consider getting rid of Golden Princess. Each compliments the other.

Congratulations Elua, on a well deserved and well earned contract.

For those that are interested, and for Elua, I am writing a review (3D Review of Golden Princess) and within the next week or so I intend to post a 3D video or 2 of Elua during our cruise. Dave gave us permission to post this video so it should be up and running very shortly.

Have a Great Summer Dave and good luck on your continued search for your house.

Our December 2010 cruise on the Golden was our second Hawaiian one on Princess and was so much better because of Elua. I truly believe one wouldn't be able to find a single post on CC that's negative about Dave and Leialoha because of their Aloha spirit and the wonderful activities they bring to the Golden.

Hopefully we can talk our daughter into another Hawaiian cruise.

What is considered the next season? How long does this contract run? We are trying to plan a trip with my mom (this will complete her travels to ALL 50 states). I've read such great things about you guys so wanted to make sure we are on board with you.

Next season is the one that starts in September 2012 and goes into May 2013...we will be there for the entire time...all 16 cruises.

We've been sailing with you since the 28th

of March. Saw you at late lunch today!

Your music is the best! You and the Golden

make the cruise to HAWAII....Number ONE!

Glad you have the contract for 2012 and 2013.

They know GOOD PEOPLE when they have them!!

Aloha Kakou,

We've recently had a lot of people asking if we will be back on the Golden Princess after this season, which ends after our next cruise. I am happy to report that Leialoha and I were just confirmed for the Golden Princess' next Hawaiian season, which starts September 26. We are both extremely happy to be coming back to share Hawaiian culture and music with all of our guests. We would hope to see many of you from the CC boards on one of our cruises.

A Hui Hou,

Dave Soreff

(of Elua)

♪ "Until we meet again" ♪

• 1 month later...

I have read many glowing reports about Elua, so I am thrilled to learn that you will be on the cruise which begins March 27, 2013 (DW's 50th birthday). I'm sure that DW will greatly enjoy what you have to share. Now I need to come up with some Elua clues to give her! :D (I am in the process of giving DW 118 clues about different aspects of the cruise throughout the year.)

• 1 year later...

Archived