Got the upsell call!!!

2Cruise4Ever

True to form, the Upsell Fairy STILL exists!!! Just got the upsell call to The Haven... can't wait! The only problem is I can't seem to find pictures of our cabin... it's not the usual 2-bedroom suite... it's the smaller suite... anyone have pics???

True to form, the Upsell Fairy STILL exists!!! Just got the upsell call to The Haven... can't wait! The only problem is I can't seem to find pictures of our cabin... it's not the usual 2-bedroom suite... it's the smaller suite... anyone have pics???

Whats the cabin number? I'll look on that website that can't be named that you have to pay for.:rolleyes:

What was your initial cabin? What was the upsell cost?

Thanks

I think I have been in the cabin you are getting and it is HEAVEN! It is exactly the same as the 2 bedroom suite minus the one bedroom.

You are going to have such a great time.

We will be on the Jewel 2 months from today... keep it nice.

I think I have been in the cabin you are getting and it is HEAVEN! It is exactly the same as the 2 bedroom suite minus the one bedroom.

You are going to have such a great time.

We will be on the Jewel 2 months from today... keep it nice.

That's what I thought. We've been in the former AB (now SC I think???) many, many times. I was hoping it would be the same thing without the 2nd bedroom. If that's the case.... I'm sooo excited! We were in an SF - aft, which would have been awesome anyway. But, we got the upsell for $700 for the 2 of us. DH is not an early riser. My biggest concern was waking him up in the morning when I make my coffee and go out on the balcony. Now, I'll be able to shut the bedroom door and let him sleep!

So excited!

Congrats! I am very happy for you both!! Are you all packed?

http://www2.ncl.com/mwmodal/stateroom/1852

You may have already looked at this, but just in case...

Thank you! This is our 10th Wedding Anniversary cruise.. I'm going to surprise DH with this (hopefully he won't look at the luggage tags with the different cabin number on it!!!)

I had not seen that before... thank you for the link!

Usually the Haven suite we normally choose, #14514 (without the 2nd bedroom). It is exactly the same but without the 2nd bedroom in front. Should be pix on NCL's website.

Enjoy!

Thank you! This is our 10th Wedding Anniversary cruise.. I'm going to surprise DH with this (hopefully he won't look at the luggage tags with the different cabin number on it!!!)

Congrats to you and hubby!!!! Enjoy!

Congrat Liza!!!! I haven't made the Haven yet, but hopefully someday! Have a wonderful, wonderful time!!!:)

Congratulations! It's like an extra anniversary gift from NCL. The luggage tags are what gave it away when we got the upsell call to the DOS on the Gem......I didn't put them on until after he went to bed but he still noticed they had a different suite number on them. So he knew we got an upsell but not what the suite looked like until we walked in. It was really hard keeping it a secret for a whole week.

Congratulations! It's like an extra anniversary gift from NCL. The luggage tags are what gave it away when we got the upsell call to the DOS on the Gem......I didn't put them on until after he went to bed but he still noticed they had a different suite number on them. So he knew we got an upsell but not what the suite looked like until we walked in. It was really hard keeping it a secret for a whole week.

It was the same for us on the Gem. I sharpied out the old room and put the new room and was so worried he'd notice. He didn't. LOL. He didn't realize we were in a suite until our concierge came up to us at the port and was introducing himself and what we were entitled too. LOL.

Now I have to keep our Breakaway cruise a secret until DECEMBER! Ack! It's a christmas gift. Talk about hard to keep a secret!!!

Anyway, CONGRATS on the upsell! Enjoy every moment and happy 10th anniversary :) We did the Gem for our 15th :)

Thanks Peg... I plan to make that sharpie change the morning of... although he usually loads the bags into the car. I'm thinking just before we pull out of the driveway I'll pretend like I want to make sure I packed something and make the change... even if he notices, it's ok because I'll just tell him its a surprise and be done with it :D

It was the same for us on the Gem. I sharpied out the old room and put the new room and was so worried he'd notice. He didn't. LOL. He didn't realize we were in a suite until our concierge came up to us at the port and was introducing himself and what we were entitled too. LOL.

Now I have to keep our Breakaway cruise a secret until DECEMBER! Ack! It's a christmas gift. Talk about hard to keep a secret!!!

Anyway, CONGRATS on the upsell! Enjoy every moment and happy 10th anniversary :) We did the Gem for our 15th :)

Geesh... I hope DH doesn't notice either. And, I don't envy you having to keep a secret for so long! It's going to be hard enough for me for 5 days!

WooooHoooo! Whoever has the nicest cabin holds the party there. What time do you want us all to show up? hahahaha

Congratulations! That will be a nice surprise for hubby!

coka:D

WooooHoooo! Whoever has the nicest cabin holds the party there. What time do you want us all to show up? hahahaha

Congratulations! That will be a nice surprise for hubby!

coka:D

Coka ~ for you? The WORLD!!! :) Well, since this is our anniversary cruise without the kids... I'm thinking that DH would like us to have some privacy???

Awesome! I'll take the world! Looking forward to meeting you, um, that is if you can sneak away for your meet and greet! ;)

coka

Ummm... since Zone and I are organizing it.... I think I HAVE to be there! Not that I would miss it anyway.... Soooo looking forward to meeting you .... FINALLY!!! :D

Archived