never EVER leave valuables in your bag!

jks336

I worked a flight a few months ago and a passenger (military flight) came to me and said her wallet was missing.

the rest of the flight (4 hours left of flight) we looked under all the seats, lifted up all the seat cushions checked seat back pockets.

her credit cards, military id, EVERYTHING was gone.

then she told us she put her wallet into a pillow case!! :eek: WHAT!!!

so being the great flight attendants we are (:D) we opened up EVERY single bag of trash and found the wallet!!!

People just dont think!!! then they go on and blame everybody else for their stupidity

What?!

You guys don't put your important stuff in a pillow-case? I bin doin that for years now... :D

i thouht somebody took my s&s card while on an excursion to nachi cocum once. I got the "did you look hanging around your neck?" from dw. I really do not think the 4 shots of tekillya had anything to do with it. Could have happend to anyone!?

Well, I won't dismiss it out of hand. But some observations........

I don't think I know any other men that would carry a wallet in a carry on instead of a back pocket.

I don't think I know ANYONE who would check a bag with a wallet and cash in it.

Many folks (Most?) need something out of their wallet to get checked in (Like a credit card or drivers license) he didn't have his wallet.......

Not saying at all that this is fabricated. These are just things I noticed. Could be a perfectly good reason for all of it.

Archived