When does the 2014 Alaskan itineraries come out?

Hello from Australia. We are trying to plan a trip to Alaska in Aug 2014 including a precruise and Southbound Seward to Vancouver followed by Vancouver to Hawaii. Does anyone know when the 2014 programme is posted by RCCL? Month and year please. The TA has no idea, so may as well plan it myself. Thanks in advance.

• 4 months later...
Hello from Australia. We are trying to plan a trip to Alaska in Aug 2014 including a precruise and Southbound Seward to Vancouver followed by Vancouver to Hawaii. Does anyone know when the 2014 programme is posted by RCCL? Month and year please. The TA has no idea, so may as well plan it myself. Thanks in advance.

G'Day Hugh how ya going cheers from Canada

RCI e mailed me an advance copy of 2013-2014 cruises. I will have to browse through it and try to find answers to your question.

I booked Alaska 2013 the day they opened this year. That was March 14. At some point late this year or early next there will be a schedule floating around. I believe the opening date was actually 2 weeks earlier. Book the very first day if possible. We got a JS Aft for far less than they are now!

Hi there Liz and Larry!!!!! Maybe we should all get together and cruise again - we are off with Hugh and Chris, Sydney to Honolulu in April on the Radiance (again) - around the piano just aint going to be the same without you two:)

Cheers

Di & Tony

Strewth lookin at ya cruisin calendar -am jealous. Goin good here. Can't wait for those schedules to come out. Might start a blog for that holiday seeing as how it will include the rockies as well. How's the hip Liz? Or is the CC keeping things in check:D

• 6 months later...

I know this has probably been mentioned before, I want to get a suite for alaska on the radiance, it's just the two of us, which suite is best, any suggestions or is midship better. If we want an aft, I'm assuming they book up fast?

This is what I am getting when looking for cruises from the RCL website. It seems that some of 2014 cruises are already available to view.

214cruises_zps49992135.jpg

2014 Alaska cruises are due to be released this week. The screen that you are looking at doesn't apply specifically to Alaska cruises but to the totality of itineraries that RCI will offer next year. (Note that the calendar you are seeing includes months such as January, February, March, April, October and November, 2014 when no cruise ships are sailing in Alaska.:))

2014 Alaska cruises are due to be released this week. The screen that you are looking at doesn't apply specifically to Alaska cruises but to the totality of itineraries that RCI will offer next year. (Note that the calendar you are seeing includes months such as January, February, March, April, October and November, 2014 when no cruise ships are sailing in Alaska.:))

Thanks for calling the non-Alaska cruise intinerary to my attention. I didn't go into it to look for Alaska since I have no immediate plans to cruise there. :)

Archived