What is your favourite Carnival ship?

Hi everyone

I just wanted to know what is your favourite carnival cruise ship?

I haven't yet gone one my first carnival cruise but I was just interested in knowing what is everyones favourite carnival cruise ship? And why :) is it your favourite ship

I look forward to your answers :D

Hi everyone

I just wanted to know what is your favourite carnival cruise ship?

I haven't yet gone one my first carnival cruise but I was just interested in knowing what is everyones favourite carnival cruise ship? And why :) is it your favourite ship

I look forward to your answers :D

My favorite has always been the Conquest or any Conquest class ship (Glory, Valor, Liberty and Freedom) I've sailed on them 13 times.

But I was recently on the Magic, and while I wasn't a big fan of the Dream I fell in love with the Magic. I'm reserving judgement that it's become my favorite ship....but I suspect deep down that it has.

I've only cruised three times, but our fourth is already booked, and it will be the second on the Liberty. I love her because she is not too big, not too small, and has lovely pastel decor AND the 2.0 upgrades, plus wonderful, friendly staff!

No favorites out of five Carnival ships but our least favorite was the Dream. Didn't like the layout of the pool area on the Lido Deck or the crowds. We've decided to stick with the Conquest/Destiny/Triumph class.

I love the Spirit Class for the easy to manuver decks. I love the Fantasy class because it is smaller, older and more intimate. Plus I find that the smaller ships seem to have better food in the MDR. I like sitting out on the back of the ship and having coffee and a smoke late at night. Cant do that on the Spirit class.:(

Favorite ship-the next one I am on....

Spirit class...Spirit so far, a little dark but loved the glass and the art nouveau stuff, fountain in back, nice rooms..even nightstands on insides had drawers..well sized insides..flow..and 4k cabin a good thing to loook forward too..sarah

So far - the Dream. We sailed that ship twice because we had such a great time onboard that ship. We also liked the itineraries offered and found the ship to be overall stunning. The food was excellent, staff was amazing and the ship offered plenty of fun activities & entertainment for everyone of all ages. Would highly recommend the Dream!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This may be a silly question, but does the Carnival website break down which ships are in each class, and which ships are oldest? It's a little overwhelming trying to figure out which ships belong in which class. :)

Archived