On Board Credit Help

Pagan

In the US an OBC from a TA does not show up on the personalizer, either.

However, my TA sends me a multi-page confirmation each time there is a change to my booking (addition of any OBCs such as the one from her or my shareholder OBC confirmation or when I make final payment or when I add insurance).

I always take the last confirmation printout with me on the ship but I have never had any problem.

Do TAs do that down under??

Could any one advise what happens with the on board credit given by our travel agent, can we check it is there only when we board the ship? Thank you.

as been mentioned always print off a copy of the confirmation letter from your TA and any obc will be there and take it with you.....it happened to me once there was a mix up between the TA and the cruise line in regards to obc but lucky i had a copy and i showed it to the purser and it was fixed up

We took TA confirmation . Checked as soon as we boarded....there was a discrepancy....so asked purser's office to check it with Princess. Within a few days it had been corrected...and we were given a little extra as compensation.

Good customer service...Thanks Princess !:)

Could any one advise what happens with the on board credit given by our travel agent, can we check it is there only when we board the ship? Thank you.

We have 2 cruises booked, one in Jan 2013 and the other in Mar 2013. On both our TA's OBC shows on the copy of the actual Princess Booking Confirmation, not a TA's confirmation, as part of the total OB Credits. Military and Carnival Stockholder credits also show up on the Booking Confirmation once you pay in full. Some TA's don't forward these confirmations to their customers. Mine does.

TA's perks such as wine have never shown up until we board the ship. These show up with a card in our cabin.

Thank you all that's great, I think I have printed off the confirmation but if not I will add it to the file.

I think I have half a tree in the file so far, with car, hotels, flights etc, I do love this paper free ticketing system from the airlines, I get to press print and 20 plus pages fly out!

I think I have half a tree in the file so far, with car, hotels, flights etc, I do love this paper free ticketing system from the airlines, I get to press print and 20 plus pages fly out!
For some things for which I don't need a paper copy, I take a photo with my iPhone. I also sometimes create a .pdf file of documents and send them to myself; I can read (or show someone) the docs on my iPhone. :)

Archived