Center Hump

I took the advice and upgraded to our first center hump, 7316 on the Navigator :). I hope it lives up to all the talk!

I doubt you'll regret it - pretty close to the center of the hump and in any case a good view being just out from the side of the ship. Not sure all the talk you have heard but it is a good location. We have a JS center hump on EOS in August and are looking forward to it. Enjoy.

I doubt you'll regret it - pretty close to the center of the hump and in any case a good view being just out from the side of the ship. Not sure all the talk you have heard but it is a good location. We have a JS center hump on EOS in August and are looking forward to it. Enjoy.

7618 was open but I thought we would would enjoy being able to see in front of us more than behind. We should still be able to see behind if we stick our head out a little bit. We're very excited, we upgraded from an inside :)

We take 1320 on the Mariner of the Seas, every chance that we can get it.

The center of the hump is the best cabin there is!!

As for you aft lovers........we know that there is a certain thrill.......but we like being right at the hump!!:D

Rick

7618 was open but I thought we would would enjoy being able to see in front of us more than behind. We should still be able to see behind if we stick our head out a little bit. We're very excited, we upgraded from an inside :)

Especially good move from an inside. The view and (as pointed out) convenience of the location are great. You will likely not look at insides again as - candidly speaking - any balcony will hook you on the view. One of my favorite things on a cruise is to sit outside watching the sea, the stars, and other ships go by before heading to bed. Again, enjoy.........

I don't want to sound stupid but exactly is the hump? Does it just mean the middle of the ship?

Yes they are midship, but the hump sticks out further from the ship then the other balcony cabins on some of the ships. Look at some pictures on RCL and you will understand better.

I have 6640 on Liberty this Saturday, so so excited haven't had a hump before so really looking forward to it!

I don't want to sound stupid but exactly is the hump? Does it just mean the middle of the ship?

Look at the deck plans. On Radiance, Voyager and Freedom classes (Oasis too?), there is a section in the middle of the ship that bows out a bit. Cabins in the middle of that section have great views.

Especially good move from an inside. The view and (as pointed out) convenience of the location are great. You will likely not look at insides again as - candidly speaking - any balcony will hook you on the view. One of my favorite things on a cruise is to sit outside watching the sea, the stars, and other ships go by before heading to bed. Again, enjoy.........

We've had balconies and JS before, but we have had insides and ocean views lately. We have our first balcony in four years on Freedom tomorrow, so I thought I might as well grab a hump cabin for December while there was one left. Can't wait to have my coffee out there again in the mornings!

We had JS 9324 last month on Voyager and loved it! Great room, lots of storage, and a big private balcony! We also had 8602 on Serenade two years ago. Considering an aft balcony for our next cruise, but it's hard to beat the convenience & view of a balcony cabin on the hump!

I can't wait....hump cabin Voyager of the Seas 8620...first time on RCL...but got lucky by reading CC...thanks to everyone I knew what to look for :D

I have fallen for the hump hype too and will be a first timer on Adventure this summer. 6616 here we come. :D

Archived