Favorite Norwegian Cruise Line Entertainers

xenagurl

Our three favorite acts on the ship were (in no particular order)

Drew DeFour and Kin Curran (Howl at the Moon - performing at Headliners.)

Slam Allen (performing at Fat Cats)

Fire & Ice (Rosie & ..... Performances in the Atrium and the Latitudes party)

Awesome interview had to read it again

Suzie

Thanks Suzanne! :)

Stan Sykes on the Star is awesome as well as Melodic Trio who played in atrium

Suzanne

I enjoyed them as well. Hopefully they'll be there the next time I've a chance to get on the Star. There are so really good deals on her lately!

Cool. Thanks for sharing! I look forward to hearing them live one day.

I've found a link for them: http://www.joseandpatti.net/

We skipped the shows in the Stardust Theater, in order to attend their performances in the atrium.

Sadly, they had to cancel their appearances on the Dawn this past April, due to a family illness.

Video Interview with Drew DeFour and Kin Curran

Musicians on the Norwegian Breakaway currently performing

at Howl at the Moon

After sitting down for a lovely and informative dinner with them we asked a few questions that they answered. Learn more about this talented duo in the video below.

When you have a chance to see them in person, don’t forget to request that Drew play one of his original songs. Keep a Light is my favorite and you can find that along with his new song The Man You Loved and others on their websites and on YouTube.

Drew’s Website http://drewdefour.com/

Kin’s Website http://kincurran.com/

If you can't access the interview link above it's also available
:

8913686416_a85f3641e1_n.jpg

Video Interview with Drew DeFour and Kin Curran

Musicians on the Norwegian Breakaway currently performing

at Howl at the Moon

After sitting down for a lovely and informative dinner with them we asked a few questions that they answered. Learn more about this talented duo in the video below.

When you have a chance to see them in person, don’t forget to request that Drew play one of his original songs. Keep a Light is my favorite and you can find that along with his new song The Man You Loved and others on their websites and on YouTube.

Drew’s Website http://drewdefour.com/

Kin’s Website http://kincurran.com/

If you can't access the interview link above it's also available
:

8913686416_a85f3641e1_n.jpg

Awesome interview

Slam Allen on the Epic

Here's slam sitting in at Headliners with the Howl at the Moon crew. I have to say, the Epic has to be a musician's amusement park. Slam sits in with the HATM crew and vice versa, the Blue Man musicians sit in with Slam and jam...it's like a big musician party all over the ship

Here is one of the jam sessions. Notice all the folks there. lol. The lead guitarist is from the BMG band

OK, I realize that I'm responding a post that is over a year old but I have to thank Mike for posting the videos. I can relive my favourite NCL performer over and over now.

Love Slam! I will miss him onboard the Epic. I wish him all the best on Breakaway.

OK, I realize that I'm responding a post that is over a year old but I have to thank Mike for posting the videos. I can relive my favourite NCL performer over and over now.

Love Slam! I will miss him onboard the Epic. I wish him all the best on Breakaway.

It's a good reason to visit New York! ;)

• 2 months later...

We loved watching Maria and Dmitri on both the Spirit and the Star. They are an acrobatic team and simply amazing. They are from Russia and they also include their little son (I think he's now about 7 years old) in their shows in small parts.

PC180413-M.jpg

PC180421-M.jpg

We loved watching Maria and Dmitri on both the Spirit and the Star. They are an acrobatic team and simply amazing. They are from Russia and they also include their little son (I think he's now about 7 years old) in their shows in small parts.

PC180413-M.jpg

PC180421-M.jpg

Is that an 8 pack or a 10 pack.......feel even more guilty for having taco bell for lunch....thanks:)

I'm not saying they were great but does anyone remember the Alhambre Trio - they were on the Jewel in 2009 and although not a comedy act, had us crying laughing most evenings. Their best song was puff the magic dragon. We missed them so much that we got howl at the moon to sing it on the breakaway.

I also have to vote yes yes yes for Slam Allen and agree that Drew on Epic and his wife were great - much better than the ones on the breakaway in June.

Slam is great. Saw him every night when I cruised on the EPIC. Found out he was going to be on Breakaway, and saw him every night last June on my cruise.

Just outstanding.

Love the last night of every cruise (not because I have to leave). He jams with some of the other terrific performers on the ship....and it turns into a great last night.

Slam is great. Saw him every night when I cruised on the EPIC. Found out he was going to be on Breakaway, and saw him every night last June on my cruise.

Just outstanding.

Love the last night of every cruise (not because I have to leave). He jams with some of the other terrific performers on the ship....and it turns into a great last night.

Oh seriously ... I missed that night:(

I'm not sure who we'll have onboard the Epic in January but I will be sure to check them out on the last night just to see if there is a cool jam session.

Jeff Hobson is my favorite' date=' we saw him on Epic a couple years ago and he was on Pearl recently. Also on Dawn last Dec we saw a juggler who was amazing but for the life of me I can't remember his name. He was an America's Got Talent Alumn. Do any of you know his name?[/quote']

Oh yes, we seen Jeff Hobson as well. I don't remember if it was our Pearl cruise in March last year or the Star cruise in December. He was funny.

Another funny guy that was on the Star was David Naster. He has stood in for people like Billy Crystal at events and he was pretty funny. He has written a few "funny" books too. My husband loved him and stated "He's a lot like me and we have the same sense of humor" (well if you ask me....ok, we won't go there). :p

PC190792-S.jpg

We enjoyed hearing the husband/wife team of Arvin and Emily on the Spirit in 2010. Believe they may have been from the Phillipines. They were fantastic. One of the nights they sang Neil Diamond and Barbara Streisand tunes in one of the lounges and did a great job.

I also agree with you on Arvin and Emily. We saw them on the Spirit in Feb 2012. We started feeling like "groupies" following them each night they performed. Out of our 15 cruises from various cruise lines, I think they were the best we had ever seen.

Slam Allen and It Takes Two were both fabulous. Been on several cruises with several cruise lines and found my Epic cruise to be one of the best. Entertainment was just great. Howl At The Moon, Second City and BMG also very good.