Great prices to Alaska

doe326

It was hard to resist the $459 for an obstructed ocean view. This is our third cruise to Alaska last time we had a mini-suite. This time I'll just be happy with the window for the price we got.:p

I know, I saw the prices and was tempted, but between our ten nights on the Emerald in January and having to take some time for helping my daughter get off to college, not to mention the couple days I am taking for a girl's weekend in Texas with friends, I am OUT of vacation time this year. Here's hoping to some deals next year!

I officially booked today for a 12-night cruise tour at the end of July (5 nights on land before cruising on the Sapphire Princess southbound to Vancouver). My TA told me he was shocked that the price was so low--almost enticed him to book it for himself. I almost booked the cruise on its own without the tour portion. But when I started checking out how much doing the land portion on our own would cost, it made more sense to go with the Princess package. The whole 12-night package is just a little bit more than what we paid for our first 7-night cruise to Alaska nine years ago--same type of cabin.

Archived