Mariner itinerary changed!

Now you're just to bait some people. No one like Falmouth. :eek:

I had read a lot of complains about it since it opened, so I had my mind made up that I wouldn't like it, but we really enjoyed it. Now that the port is complete, it was fun and very pretty... maybe we just did the right excursions there! I definitely preferred it over Mo Bay and Ocho Rios. We're excited to go back.

Our Jan 6th sailing on the Mariner now has us stopping at Montego Bay instead of Falmouth....I sure hope this is correct! Anybody else's itinerary changed?

I see the change my res. Same cruise.

Now you're just to bait some people. No one like Falmouth. :eek:

English, please?

Actually, I think Falmouth is much nicer than Montego Bay. it is nice having the area near the ship to shop without a lot of people hassling you.

Ok I get it, you may not like Montego Bay, but that doesn't mean that you have to like Falmouth.

No change for my Dec. 9 cruise. I don't like either Mobay or Ocho Rios as a port, though there are great tour possiblites from each. Interested in seeing Falmouth, but won't stay off the ship long.

Ok I get it, you may not like Montego Bay, but that doesn't mean that you have to like Falmouth.

I don't know why you hate Falmouth, but most people in the Diamond lounge said they enjoyed it, as well. Maybe you had a bad experience.

I don't know why you hate Falmouth, but most people in the Diamond lounge said they enjoyed it, as well. Maybe you had a bad experience.

I've been to Falmouth 4 times and it is just a wasted stop. I've never heard anyone in the D lounge taling about Falmouth. I hate riding 45 minutes to an hour for any decent excursion. The secure port area is not much and a walk outside the gates lasts about 10 minutes. Maybe you just had too much of the Jamaican weed....:eek: Please RCXCL take the Oasis/Allure to another stop.

I've been to Falmouth 4 times and it is just a wasted stop. I've never heard anyone in the D lounge taling about Falmouth. I hate riding 45 minutes to an hour for any decent excursion. The secure port area is not much and a walk outside the gates lasts about 10 minutes. Maybe you just had too much of the Jamaican weed....:eek: Please RCXCL take the Oasis/Allure to another stop.

We had a great ride to our excursion, and a great excursion.

We had a great ride to our excursion, and a great excursion.

Merion Mom I had a similar experience. We visited the Good Hope Estate/Plantation? The ride to the Estate was very interesting. We toured the Estate/Plantation Grounds & Buildings, and had a very nice lunch. The people in Falmouth were very friendly and we didn't encounter anyone selling drugs etc. Also, I have visited Jamaica as a land vacation (Negril), and so far Falmouth is the most interesting city by far.

Archived