Cream soda?

NoobCruise

Now I want a cream soda and it's all your fault. :-) Love cream soda, regular, and red cream. Mmmmmmmmmmm. Stewarts is great.

Lol I could go for one myself! What is a red cream sode? I don't think I'veseen them.

I've also been searching the net to see what I can bring from the lido for our kahlua lol while I've always enjoyed a Colorado Bulldog, adding kahlua to vanilla or chocolate ice cream sounds wonderful lol or some hazelnut coffee creamer (bring my own).

yes, I do have a sweet tooth tonight lol

Would HAL allow people to bring sodas on board? :confused:

Oh, yes! Soda, water, juice and wine are all allowed to be carried on at embarkation and at port stops.

Lol I could go for one myself! What is a red cream sode? I don't think I'veseen them.

Well there was a brand when I was a kid called A-Treat, and they had a red one.

There's also stewarts Berries N Cream. That is AWESOME. It's still made today and if you've not had it, you should!

How about root beer? I forget which company has what, so not sure coke has one or not.....

Coke's root beer brand is Barq's, but I prefer Pepsi's Mug brand (also A&W, Dad's and Hire's - and Doctor Brown's Cream Soda). I don't recall root beer being available on any of our cruises (but "memory's the second thing to go...")

Archived