New to Cruising

mp2010

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

Check the Port of Call section for info on the ports you will visit.

Another good resource is the Roll Call for your cruise. To join, Click Boards at the top of this page, Scroll down to Roll Calls, click on your cruise line, Click on your ship. Find the thread for your sailing.

My only advice would be to book as late in September as you can (or early October). The heat is blistering in July and August and is beginning to cool off a bit in September. It should remain warm and sunny through mid-October.

My only advice would be to book as late in September as you can (or early October). The heat is blistering in July and August and is beginning to cool off a bit in September. It should remain warm and sunny through mid-October.

Thanks!

We have booked for the last week in September. We actually leave on hubby's birthday!

Heat doesn't bother me much though. I'm from Georgia, where it is 90+ more than half the year. Hubby will be returning from a deployment to the desert right before then, so I'm sure anything less than 115 will feel great to him!

Thanks!

We have booked for the last week in September. We actually leave on hubby's birthday!

Heat doesn't bother me much though. I'm from Georgia, where it is 90+ more than half the year. Hubby will be returning from a deployment to the desert right before then, so I'm sure anything less than 115 will feel great to him!

What a great way to celebrate his birthday and return from a deployment. Have a wonderful cruise:D

Archived