Beaches to go to while in Bermuda...

maddea20

Hello, I'll be in Bermuda for 3 days on the Celebrity Summit. We plan to go to Horseshoe Bay beach on one of those days. I'm not sure what other beach we can go to as we also want to go to at least two beaches while we're in Bermuda.

Can someone please tell me which beaches, besides Horseshoe, they recommend? We want a beach with bathrooms and beach chair and umbrella rentals. Also if there is a restaurant or eating facility too.

Thanks!!

We enjoyed Tobacco Bay in St George, very calm bay with rocky areas where you can see fish (snorkeling or just wading). You can walk to the beach from downtown St George, but there is a hill so you may want to take a short taxi. Small beach bar, can't remember if there are chair/umbrella rentals, sorry.

We also liked Elbow Beach, the public section is nice but has no amenities. The Elbow Beach Resort section has a restaurant (Mickey's). But I would choose Tobacco for my second beach. St George is worth seeing while there, take a short walking tour and don't miss the church.

Warwick/Long Bay and Jobson's Cove are also a 10 minute walk from Horseshoe.

Tobacco Bay does indeed have chair and umbrella rentals, as well as loungers, snorkle gear and noodles available. We stopped there during our day in St. George and had lunch at the snack bar there...a nice chicken wrap and fries.

Its a beautiful beach.

Tabacco Bay has chair and umbrella rentals along with a changing room. Also just a short walk past Tabacco is St.Catherine beach and Fort,but no rentals or bar there.I usually stop in St.Georges at the market in town buy beer soda and snacks and pack them in a collapsible cooler.Enjoy your trip

Thanks for the replies. I'm not sure we will be going to St. George. But I will defn do some research on that area now.

I just want a beach to sit in a lounger/chair with an umbrella overhead and relax while looking at the gorgeous ocean. :D

Thanks for the replies. I'm not sure we will be going to St. George. But I will defn do some research on that area now.

I just want a beach to sit in a lounger/chair with an umbrella overhead and relax while looking at the gorgeous ocean. :D

That is Horseshoe Bay. I could go there every day.

We found the public section of Elbow Beach to be very wavy the day we were there (no amenities in the public area, just the Elbow Beach resort nearby). We went directly to Horseshoe and it somewhat calmer and as mentioned gorgeous.

Archived