Help!!!

delidan

Yes, all launder mats are noisy. If your concern is can you hear the noise of the Laundromat in your cabin then ask that question. People come on this board and ask things like “Has anyone ever been to St. Petersburg?” Well I’m sure Nicolas ll must have done so at least once… Maybe even Catherine The Great…

If you would like to know what to expect when you arrive in St. Petersburg, then ask that question.

If you have a question about a room, tell us first the name of the ship and the room number and what your concerns are. Then we can think back and answer your question.

we were in P625 for 2 weeks in March and never heard anything. Actually, it was quite convenient to be near the laundry as my boyfriend is obsessed with ironing his clothes, so he was in heaven that it was so close!!! :D :D

Has anyone stayed in room P629 on the Coral?

Poor answer

Yes, all launder mats are noisy. If your concern is can you hear the noise of the Laundromat in your cabin then ask that question. People come on this board and ask things like “Has anyone ever been to St. Petersburg?” Well I’m sure Nicolas ll must have done so at least once… Maybe even Catherine The Great…

If you would like to know what to expect when you arrive in St. Petersburg, then ask that question.

If you have a question about a room, tell us first the name of the ship and the room number and what your concerns are. Then we can think back and answer your question.

Another poor answer

Don't worry; you won't be able to hear it over your shouting.

Good answer below

we were in P625 for 2 weeks in March and never heard anything. Actually, it was quite convenient to be near the laundry as my boyfriend is obsessed with ironing his clothes, so he was in heaven that it was so close!!! :D :D

If you do not know the answer to a question, no need to post a response.

If you need clarification about a question, just ask for the clarification.

No need to be mean.

Archived