All things Carnival Breeze!

Topo Gigio

Just off the Breeze today :( it was awesome we will be going and sailing her again next summer :D I did keep all my fun times and camp carnival activities sheets, so if you have any questions I will look it up. I am going to try and do a trip report starting next week :)

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Going on the Breeze on the 12/01/2013 sailing and I have 8 bar credit coupons left from a previous Carnival cruise. Can I use them on my upcoming cruise?

Also, noticed I can buy something called "Cruise Cash Bar" - what is that?

Thanks for help!

As a general rule of thumb, you're entitled to 1 App, 1 Soup, 1 Salad, 1 Entree, 2 Sides and 1 Dessert. You also get the pre-dinner one bite Amuse Bouche. If by some chance you wish to indulge in a second entree, it is an extra 20.00. If there are 2 Apps that are screaming your name for you to devour them, you can ask your server kindly and they will oblige, but only if you're eliminating a soup, a salad, or both. I have seen patrons order and receive 2 Apps each and then they split a caesar salad before enjoying their entrees.

If 2 people at the table both order the surf & turf, could one person give their surf to the other person and just eat the turf?:confused:

Going on the Breeze on the 12/01/2013 sailing and I have 8 bar credit coupons left from a previous Carnival cruise. Can I use them on my upcoming cruise?

Also, noticed I can buy something called "Cruise Cash Bar" - what is that?

Thanks for help!

Good news. Looks like you'll be able to use those coupons.

Here is some info I found for you re the cruise cash bar:

From the latest Carnival Cruise Lines news/program updatesCCL replaces fleet-wide the old Bar drinks coupons program with a freshly new "Cruise Cash" on-board credit account system by which guests can pre-pay in cash for any bar and photo services while on board any of the Carnival ships. This means no more paper bar credit coupons, although the line promises to honor the already purchased coupons through Feb 2014. These changes are already in effect. By the new "Cruise Cash" program you'll be able to pay cash and your bar/photo credits will be applied directly to your Sail & Sign (ship board) account. Cruise Cash credits are not refundable when purchased through the Bon Voyage department (prior to sailing).

We will be returning on the Breeze, but our flight is not until 4:30. Does Carnival have a program where they will take your luggage to the airport for you? Do you have any other ideas where we could store our luggage, to enjoy some beach time or shopping before we hit the airport? Thank you.

We have booked an inside guarantee through TA. Will we be notified before sail date our cabin number. We are platnium (sp.) will that make a difference?

First time we ever booked a guarantee.

Since you're platinum, you will not get stuck down on the Riviera deck. Also, since you booked a guarantee, you will probably not get placed mid ship either, but you never know, maybe the person doing the cabin assignments will feel generous and hook you up. The guarantees are usually filled a few weeks before sailing and since you have platinum status, you should, but are not guaranteed to get a slightly better cabin.

Since you're platinum, you will not get stuck down on the Riviera deck. Also, since you booked a guarantee, you will probably not get placed mid ship either, but you never know, maybe the person doing the cabin assignments will feel generous and hook you up. The guarantees are usually filled a few weeks before sailing and since you have platinum status, you should, but are not guaranteed to get a slightly better cabin.

Thanks, the price was so good I couldn't resist. I will just keep my fingers crossed.

Any recommendations from those who have been on the ship for a good place to meet up with other roll call members (so, basically, strangers ;) ) to gather before Tea Time?

I have not been on the ship yet, so I don't know a good place. My understanding is tea is held at Blush, but I'm not sure what level. I'd like to designate a place that's not terribly crowded so we are easy to find.

Thanks!

Any recommendations from those who have been on the ship for a good place to meet up with other roll call members (so, basically, strangers ;) ) to gather before Tea Time?

I have not been on the ship yet, so I don't know a good place. My understanding is tea is held at Blush, but I'm not sure what level. I'd like to designate a place that's not terribly crowded so we are easy to find.

Thanks!

Tea time is held on the upper level of Blush, so deck 4. This location is close to the Warehouse Arcade and O2 & circle C clubs. So that being said there are not a lot of options, the walkway on deck 4 to get to Blush does have some seating, so maybe that's an option.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Just saw on John Healds Vlog some secrets

He says that on Decks 6 and 7 at the very front of the ship there is an unmarked door that opens to the very front of the ship where you can stand and watch the ocean.

Also La Cucina is free pasta bar at lunch

The Taste Bar sometimes samples the fee restaurant cuisine

The spa package for an 8 day cruise for 2 is $268

TEATIME is in the Blush Dining Room at 3pm on Sea Days

Thats alli got for now:D

Edited by anamarieus

Considering first aft cabin on Breeze.

Choices are decks 6, 8, or 9.

Gut is to go with deck 9, but here's my question...

Is deck 9 more exposed to (a) sun and/or (b) viewers from upper decks?

Assumption is that decks 6 and 8 will be covered, but I cannot figure out how open 9 will be.

Guidance from others who have been on Breeze---particularly in aft cabin--- will be appreciated

Just saw on John Healds Vlog some secrets

He says that on Decks 6 and 7 at the very front of the ship there is an unmarked door that opens to the very front of the ship where you can stand and watch the ocean.

Also La Cucina is free pasta bar at lunch

The Taste Bar sometimes samples the fee restaurant cuisine

The spa package for an 8 day cruise for 2 is $268

TEATIME is in the Blush Dining Room at 3pm on Sea Days

Thats alli got for now:D

La cucina is free for lunch and costs $12 for dinner, but according to some well worth the money.

I heard that the Blue Iguana is delicious for breakfast

and

There is a hot tub on deck 5? that no one hardly knows about.

A breakfast burrito was a good alternative when you get tired of the usual fare. It was tasty and filling.

As far as the hot tubs, there were soooo many of them and I never saw any of them crowded. Just find one in an area that looks good to you, stay a while, then go on to explore the next one.

I heard that the Blue Iguana is delicious for breakfast

The breakfast burritos are good, especially the chicken sausage ones with spicy/hot sauce.

and

There is a hot tub on deck 5? that no one hardly knows about.

I had a balcony on deck 7 aft, and the ones on deck 5 are usually empty early morning and mid afternoon, but it seemed to be a favorite spot for a family to practice their snorkeling. Also the ones by Pizza Pirate aft Lido is open past midnight most nights.[/B]

Edited by sjcruiser