Freedom of the Seas - May 2012 - Ship Video

Here's a video I put together of the ship which I took from 13-20 May 2012 to Western Caribbean.

I'm working on a sightseeing video also as well as a review (so busy!) from an Aussie perspective. However, I would go on her again in a heartbeat, but 7 days just isn't long enough to truly experience her!

We are cruising on liberty but love looking at freedom class ships. And we are great fans of coldplay too and travelling from Adelaide to Melbourne to see them in November. :p

Thank you for the video.

This is awesome! Thank you so much for putting it together and sharing it. We leave on the Freedom in about a month and are getting so excited! I'm going to show this to my kids tonight :)

Thank you so much for posting! We were on your same cruise, sorry we didn't meet up with anybody from the roll call. I hope you had as much fun as we did, with the exception of the uncooperative weather the last day at sea :D!

Thanks for the positive feedback. I kinda threw it together and would normally put some kind of descriptions of areas but I'm so busy and if I don't do "something" now I never will get done LOL Be patient for the ports......I'm editing them at the moment and contemplating music haha The written review.......welllllllllllllllllll it will come too :p

Which airport would you come in on and how long is the trip from the airport to the ship port? I really enjoyed the video and have lots of questions.

Sharon I

Hi Sharon.

I flew into Orlando International. I stayed onsite at Universal at Loews Royal Pacific Resort for 3 nights and hung out at the Universal parks.

I believe it's about an hour or so from the airport out to Port Canaveral

Thank you so much for posting! We were on your same cruise, sorry we didn't meet up with anybody from the roll call. I hope you had as much fun as we did, with the exception of the uncooperative weather the last day at sea :D!

Sorry we missed you. We had a small turnout for the M&G but many went to the shopping event instead LOL (bad timing!)

I had a ball.............the weather could have been better but hey, that's life in the cruising world..........at least the seas co-operated :D

We are cruising on liberty but love looking at freedom class ships. And we are great fans of coldplay too and travelling from Adelaide to Melbourne to see them in November. :p

Thank you for the video.

Haha diehard Coldplay fans! Love it! One day Youtube are going to stop me uploading my cruising videos cos of the copyright thing.............but I will continue to defy the odds and keep producing. Facebook have already banned me hahahaha :p

Thanks!

I'd say the vids want to make me go on a cruise, but I always want to go on a cruise. I will say they made me want to cruise more!

What was that party with all the food in royal promenade? Midnight buffet?

Archived