Got Xpress check-in printed, do I still need e-docs?

Waihekean

Have done the on-line check in after everything was paid and printed out the Xpress card.

Do I still need my cruise e-docs?

These will come by e-mail from my American TA, but only in the week before I cruise. However I will be travelling to Europe then.

Only need the xpress check in, your passport or whatever and a credit card...Enjoy...

... unless you have hotels and/or transfers booked through Celebrity. The vouchers for these will be included as part of your eDocs.

Sue

... unless you have hotels and/or transfers booked through Celebrity. The vouchers for these will be included as part of your eDocs.

Sue

No, only booked/paid excursions and drinkpackages to Celebrity.

No, only booked/paid excursions and drinkpackages to Celebrity.

Celebrity has all the information they need once they allow you to print your Xpress pass. It's all on their computer. I once failed to receive my transfer vouches, but they had my name recorded so there was no problem. If you think you would be more comfortable with a hard copy of your docs just print the pages you feel you want. But once you have your Xpress Pass you're ready to go. Don't forget Passport and credit card. Enjoy your cruise.

If we request airport transfer from Celebrity, do we need a voucher for that? I did not see that information on my printed document. Thanks. :)

Our transfer and hotel vouchers have always been near the back of the eDocs. Each voucher is only 1/4 of a page in the eDocs. The driver/hotel will not always request them but often [perhaps 50% of the time] they do. [in my case, always at the times my usually organised travel folder has just been shuffled for some other reason!]

Sue

If it makes you feel more secure, just email the e-docs to yourself as an attachment before you leave for your cruise. That way you can access them from a hotel or ship or internet cafe just about anywhere if you should ever need them along the way on your trip.

We still do that for every cruise, but have never needed them yet. :)

Archived