Checking in separately?

Buddy604

It's never come up before, but circumstances have played out such that my cruise buddy and I will be arriving independently at the port. Rather than ask her to wait, I've urged her to board when she arrives and I'll check in when I arrive. Then I realized I've also checked in either as a solo traveller or with both berths at the same time.

I'm assuming this should be ok, but would appreciate a heads up if we are likely to encounter any problems.

Thanks!

The only possible issue would be credit card information, but that is usually all hammered out before you board.

i thought I read that... does each person have to have their own credit card on file to board?

i thought I read that... does each person have to have their own credit card on file to board?

A credit card must be on file in order to print out the boarding pass.

Each person may have entered in the personalizer his/her own credit card or if using the same card, one will have set up in the personalizer as the card owner and the other set up as an authorized user.

Either way, if the card entered in the personalizer is the one you will use for onboard charges, there is usually no need to show it at check-in.

Archived