from where in nyc does HAL leave from?

SMSACE6

The ship docks at 711 12th.Avenue which is between 55 and 56th.streets.

Thanks for that exact information. Will tell the cab driver that. We did it in April and had to guess but we did find it eventually.

Thanks for that exact information. Will tell the cab driver that. We did it in April and had to guess but we did find it eventually.

If the cab driver seems puzzled, and they have acted so a couple of times when I sailed from the Manhatten cruise piers, maybe because there are a lot of piers, even though those other piers are not used for ships anymore, I mention the Intrepid. That always cleared up to them where I was going.

I have to agree with Betty, JFK is an option and a good one, although LGA maybe closer mileage wise, it's always so congested.

Betty, what's wrong, ya tink I tawk funny? LOL

LOL, Josie! Took me a while to interpret "gawjus"...go figure! :eek:

Me too...I dint git "gaw jus" at firsss ether...see i relly come from longg eyeland & Bin in flowrida to longgg..Bin heer 23 yers..My ma & ant youse to say da word is "did not" not "dint" & they also youesd to say it aint "jist" its "just"..My ant was an inglish teach..

Nah not at all. You all sound like you come from Boca Raton *LOL*

OWWWW..dat hertss!

Im new to HAL, but looking forward to change, and am looking at a deal on the Veendam to Bermuda. Im just wondering whereabouts HAL ships leave from New York. It will make a difference to me which airport I fly into, as well as hotel nearby for the day before cruise, thanks for any info you seasoned HAL cruisers can provide.:)

Please forgive me for hijacking your thread..:)...Once in a while it's fun to find some levity on this board..

Check out your flights & fares for all three airports before making your decision..HAL has transfer service from all three airports or you can get cabs from all three..Just be sure to ask the driver before getting into the Cab what the charge is..

Hope you love HAL & Bermuda & welcome to the HAL boards..

Cheers..:)Betty

Archived