I-Pad

Will IPad fit in safe on Oasis?

I believe the safes vary in size based on stateroom category. Pretty sure it will fit in suite safes - which are fairly large - but not sure in catgegories below that. My experience on other ships in lower categories is that the safe is relatively small by comparison. Maybe check with someone at RCI.

Make sure to keep your Sign and Sail card away from your iPad. It will demagnetized the strip and you will need to go to the desk and get a new card. Happened to me twice lol.

Make sure to keep your Sign and Sail card away from your iPad. It will demagnetized the strip and you will need to go to the desk and get a new card. Happened to me twice lol.

Funny I thought I was the only one who had done that. It was mine and my husband's cards. Learned real quick to keep them far away from my IPad :)

I fit my iPad just fine in the safe on Oasis last year. You may have to angle it in, but it will lay flat on the bottom.

I had to remove the case and angle in my first generation iPad. The wife's 2nd generation fit without taking the case off.

Archived