Deck 8 Oasis ?

We have a JS on the hump of deck 8. How do we access the Central Park from our cabin? Looking at the deck plans doesn't help me. Is there no hallway to the cabins and you just enter from the park? Hope not. We are close to the Park Cafe. So how the heck do we get there from our JS?

We have a JS on the hump of deck 8. How do we access the Central Park from our cabin? Looking at the deck plans doesn't help me. Is there no hallway to the cabins and you just enter from the park? Hope not. We are close to the Park Cafe. So how the heck do we get there from our JS?

Near the forward and aft elevator lobbies are sliding doors to Central Park.

Deck 8 is wonderful! We found it very central and handy to wherever we wanted to go. Park Café is right there in the morning (well, "right there" is a relevant term on a big gal like Oasis!) for coffee and pastries. Very handy. We liked Deck 8. Have fun!!

Kay, it looks like you will be closest to the front elevators. You will walk down that way to the sliding doors.

I just checked the deck plan for the Oasis. It appears to me the JS's on the hump are closer to the aft elevators. The D1's on the hump are closer to the forward bank of elevators. In any event, the forward or aft hallways by the elevator banks are the only way into Central Park.

Harvey

I just checked the deck plan for the Oasis. It appears to me the JS's on the hump are closer to the aft elevators. The D1's on the hump are closer to the forward bank of elevators. In any event, the forward or aft hallways by the elevator banks are the only way into Central Park.

Harvey

Very definately a hallway and no direct access to Central Park from the rooms. Central Park access from deck 8 is via the elevateor lobbies.

You walk out from CP through the elevator banks and then go out into the outer hallway to where the cabins are. Sorry thumb so small but the pink shows the route you'd take to the JS's on 8

952712589_deck8walkway.jpg.5c9e39efec608bbff24323f3ed908eac.jpg

Archived