ok have a newbie question

buffpuff

i know the cruise i am going on is NOT a theme cruise but was wondering how easy is it to find "friends" for me and my husband...as i know that would be a wonderful gift for him for our honeymoon(yes our honeymoon but we are both on the wild side and both would enjoy it)

TIA

i know the cruise i am going on is NOT a theme cruise but was wondering how easy is it to find "friends" for me and my husband...as i know that would be a wonderful gift for him for our honeymoon(yes our honeymoon but we are both on the wild side and both would enjoy it)

TIA

You can just Google the term you would like to use and cruise after it. Example, swingers cruise....

TIA

Tread carefully. You don't want to approach a couple, ask the question and then get kicked off the ship when they file a formal complaint. If you want to enjoy such behavior, I suggest finding a swingers cruise. There are those kinds of cruises out there where they charter the whole ship.

thanks that is what i thought and the reason i asked as this is my first cruise and wanted to see if anyone had any info for it other then for a swingers cruise itself....again thanks for the info and sorry if this was just too forward but just wanted to ask to find out before hand so that we did not get into any trouble

TIA

I would suggest you post some pictures of yourself:D

There are "swinger" cruises....they are CHARTERED...only "swingers on the ship...you will have to find that particular cruise and book thru the participating travel agency. If you have a "group" that you can ask, someone will be able to direct you.

One of my recent cruises had a couple of couples who were swingers. Had they been discreet no one would have cared, but after one of the hot tubs had to be drained one night, they were pretty much pariah and ridiculed behind their backs by other cruisers.

I think there is a time and a place for everything, and a mainstream cruise is not really either.

I don't know why but my mind went to the old "All in the Family" where

Edith Bunker innocently answered an ad for new "friends". Her face when she found out about the "friends" was priceless. :o

I don't know why but my mind went to the old "All in the Family" where

Edith Bunker innocently answered an ad for new "friends". Her face when she found out about the "friends" was priceless. :o

I remember that one (I think I saw it repeated on TV Land within the last few years).

It seems like the OP should find some "group" or "publication" that covers the "subject." There could be some ads for such a cruise.

Archived