Is the original hunky dory still around

noonan5

Met hunky on zuiderdam several years ago. Was amazed at his friendliness, great service, and uncanny ability to remember names. We were a group of ten and he never forgot names,details, who was with who etc. Truly a great asset for HAL. Believe he was also employee of the year in 2008

Met hunky on zuiderdam several years ago. Was amazed at his friendliness, great service, and uncanny ability to remember names. We were a group of ten and he never forgot names,details, who was with who etc. Truly a great asset for HAL. Believe he was also employee of the year in 2008

Yes, he is still with HAL, last I saw him was on Zuiderdam September 2011, BUT no longer going by Hunky Dory as he is now an Assistant dining Room Manager and working on promotion. He goes by his real name of Imam.

I started a thread as soon as I got home with photos of him looking so galant in his MDR uniform:) http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1490311

And he still remembers everyone's names. I'd not seen him since May 2008 and as soon as he saw me he called me Miss Joanie!!

Joanie

Joanie,

When I click the link for the photo's in the thread you linked to, it just dumps me to the Top Cities Main Hosting page ??

Hopefully Joanie will get back later, but the link in that old thread is to Joanie's old web hosting site which gave her so many problems she moved to a new host. I'm not sure the Hunky Dory pictures are on the new site, but I bet Joanie will put them there and specify an updated link soon.

Roy

Hunky Dory was, until last week, assigned to Zaandam as one of her four ADRMs

LOL, CtheWorld, you are to funny!!!

OK,

My apologies to everyone for the old link to Hunky Dory/Imam.

I have him up on the new server now: http://abqreunion2008.com/Hunky-Dory/Hunky-Dory_Imam.html

Joanie

Thanks for the photo, Linda! I don't think we've ever had the pleasure ot sailing with Hunky Dory...I would certainly remember it.

Archived