Independence of the Seas?

Does anyone know when the Independence is coming back to the states. Currently it's cruising the Mediterranian. Thanks

Indy leaves England on Nov 22 and arrives in Ft. Lauderdale on Dec 5.

Does anyone know when the Independence is coming back to the states. Currently it's cruising the Mediterranian. Thanks

I wanted to know this myself as I'm looking ahead to 2014. She does a Transatlantic run sometime in November. I'll see if I can find the date before someone beats me to it :)

Looks like she leaves England 11/22\

IT looks like she does a 3 day out of Port Everglades on 12/5 then a bunch of 8 day cruises. I like the look of some of those 8 day itineraries, thanks for asking.

Clearea is too fast for me!

Independence will be sailing closed loop cruises from Fort Lauderdale during the following time periods:

December 5, 2012 - March 30, 2013

November 15, 2013 - April 26, 2014

As of now, the April 26, 2014 cruise is the most distant cruise in the RCCL system. The 2014 Transatlantic has not been announced yet, so Independence may be in Fort Lauderdale longer than that.

I wanted to know this myself as I'm looking ahead to 2014. She does a Transatlantic run sometime in November. I'll see if I can find the date before someone beats me to it :)

Looks like she leaves England 11/22\

IT looks like she does a 3 day out of Port Everglades on 12/5 then a bunch of 8 day cruises. I like the look of some of those 8 day itineraries, thanks for asking.

Clearea is too fast for me!

Yep, we like the 8 day so much we booked one for December. Looking forward to the day stop in San Juan.

Bob

Yep, we like the 8 day so much we booked one for December. Looking forward to the day stop in San Juan.

Bob

We are booked for March. I just wish they would extend the stop in San Juan to a full day. It is a port well deserving of it.

We are book for March. I just wish they would extend the stop in San Juan to a full day. I is a port well deserving of it.

I agree. At least we will be at the downtown pier, so that will save time. It's just enough time to get lunch at one of our favorite places - Raices.

Bob

I agree. At least we will be at the downtown pier, so that will save time. It's just enough time to get lunch at one of our favorite places - Raices.

Bob

Our very first cruise on Voyager had very short stops in Nassau and San Juan, I would definitely like to go back to SJ.

I liked that they have the 6 day inbetween the 8 day cruises. We're booked for the Dec 16th & Jan 13th 6 nighters. :D

What attracted us originally to the Jan cruise is the stop in Costa Maya - not a lot of ships going there. The dates and the price when we booked the Dec cruise was the deciding factor on it.

We are sailing on Independence Dec 30 for NYE!! We sailed on her for Christmas in 2008, she is a lovely ship. The 8 night itinerary is fantastic, we actually did the same 8 night itinerary on Navigator last Dec.

Happy sailing! :-)

We keep booking the same ships!:p You will love this one.

What's even funnier is that this past March, we were getting off the Nav as you were getting on, and the same thing will happen next time! We're on the 2/24 - 3/2 cruise! Too bad I couldn't be on your sailing instead :)

Really looking forward to Indy...is she one of your favs?

What's even funnier is that this past March, we were getting off the Nav as you were getting on, and the same thing will happen next time! We're on the 2/24 - 3/2 cruise! Too bad I couldn't be on your sailing instead :)

Really looking forward to Indy...is she one of your favs?

Every cruise has its own special memories so it is hard to pick favorites as each ship become special for one reason or another. However, if I were to make picks just judging the ship itself, Indy and Oasis are at the top of the list. I was going to book Oasis or Allure again but I got really excited to see Indy was being brought back for the 8 nighters. I figured that Oasis and Allure are not going anywhere for awhile and since there is no way to tell how long RCI will keep Indy back in Fort Lauderdale for the winters I just had to book the ship again while I have the chance.

Archived