Cruisetour is cheaper then DIY from Fairbanks

seaver

First off, renting a car ( small suv) from Fairbanks with drop off fees in Anchorage is about $900.00 for 5 days ( $850.00 cheaper for two flying into Fairbanks vs Anchorage,So Anchorage is not an option).

RCL cruise tour # 13 w/6 nights and some tours = $6,400.00 w$545 obc =$5,855.00

RCL just cruise = $4,000.00 w/$300 obc =$3,700.00

$2,155.00

So,do you think I can take Trains and or buses,pay for hotels and tours for $2,155.00?

Here is the cruise tour part.......I know! I know! only 1 night in Denali( big draw back)

Itinerary Map

Touring Itinerary

Date City Description

15-Jun Fairbanks, Alaska Upon arrival in Fairbanks, you will be transferred to your hotel and meet your Tour Director. Enjoy a relaxing overnight stay in Fairbanks.

16-Jun Fairbanks, Alaska /

Denali, Alaska In the morning, travel via the Wilderness Express®, our glass-domed traincars, through the spectacular wilderness to Denali. Then, take the Denali Natural History, a guided experience into Denali National Park. Keep an eye out for wildlife along your path.. Overnight in Denali.

17-Jun Denali, Alaska /

Talkeetna, Alaska The morning is open for you to explore Denali on your own before heading out on the Wilderness Express for Talkeetna – one of the most idyllic spots in all of Alaska. You'll have free time to book an optional land excursion, such as a Mt. McKinley flightseeing tour. Spend a relaxing night at the Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge.

18-Jun Talkeetna, Alaska /

Anchorage, Alaska In the morning, enjoy the nature trails that surround the lodge, or take advantage of optional activities, such as sport fishing or jet-boating, before you depart on the Wilderness Express for Anchorage. The evening is free for you to explore this cosmopolitan city filled with museums and shops. Overnight in Anchorage.

19-Jun Anchorage, Alaska /

Alyeska, Alaska Enjoy a leisurely morning in Alaska's largest and most cosmopolitan city before traveling in the early afternoon by deluxe motorcoach to Alyeska. Enroute to Alyeska you will be treated with a visit to the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center. The remainder of the afternoon and evening is yours to enjoy The Hotel Alyeska and travel up the Mt. Alyeska Tram amongst the beautiful scenery of the seven hanging glaciers. Overnight in Alyeska.

20-Jun Alyeska, Alaska /

Seward, Alaska The morning departure from Alyeska leads you to a new adventure awaiting you in Seward aboard the Resurrection Bay Wildlife Cruise. Travel on this three hour journey through the Kenai Fjords marveling at the marine wildlife and scenery surrounding you. Overnight in Seward.

21-Jun Seward, Alaska Before boarding the Millennium for your Alaska cruise adventure relax in Seward for the morning or choose to participate in an optional land excursion.

You could not pay me to take a cruisetour with just one night on Denali. That is truly a poor use of money and doubly so when you realize in advance what you are buying.

Do you also buy a small TV when you really want a large plasma one? Then why buy a severely deficient cruisetour? Makes no sense to me.

So,do you think I can take Trains and or buses,pay for hotels and tours for $2,155.00?

To answer the question, Yes or at least break even. It would be worth it to me to have control of my itinerary.

And...you're saving money flying into Fairbanks so the rental car is almost free. :)

The cruisetour excursions are a small part of the overall cost, I would rather spend a little more and upgrade the excursions at Denali and Kenia Fjords.

In the end it's a personal preference, and everyone is different.

Either way I'm sure you will enjoy the trip.

Do you like this itinerary? Would you want to replicate it if you did DIY?

For instance, what activities would you staying overnight for at Talkeetna and Alyeska? Or would you prefer to have an extra night in Denali and skip Talkeetna?

I think you can do DIY for the same price with a better itinerary.

If you want to stay with train travel, I'd skip Talkeetna and spend 2 nights at Denali 16th, 17th, then overnight in Anchorage the 18th, rent a car on the 19th for a day trip to Matanuska Glacier and Independence Mine, or, to Whittier for sightseeing along the Turnagain Arm. On the 20th take the morning train to Seward, to overnight and take a kenai cruise, Exit Glacier, kayak, whatever. Then on 21 board the ship.

If you had a rental you could do the same itinerary but obviously would have more flexibility to sightsee at other locations along the way, and to stop by Talkeetna if you want to flightsee. (Aspen Haus Cabins and Denali Park Hotel are both $120 a night so there is reasonably priced lodging available if you do your homework.)

What do you want out of your time on land in Alaska? Do you think you will be back to Alaska? Do you have any interest in getting into the depths of the wilderness of Denali? First you have to decide what you want out of this trip. Then you can make a better decision FOR YOU. In spite of all those who love Denali, not everyone does. That is why I ask what are YOUR interests? Looking at this itinerary, I would not want to spend an overnight in Aleska, but others have enjoyed their time there. I also would not be satisfied with the bay tour in Seward. What are your interests? When we were in the bay we saw very little wildlife. Once we were out of the bay was where we saw numerous wildlife and had the opportunity to see a glacier up close. The thing is, if you want more out of your land tour, you either choose a different land tour or you go independently. In the end, it shouldn't all be about money, but about getting the experience you want for a price you can afford. You could shorten your stay on land and do a few things well, instead of just getting a small taste of a lot of things.

When we toured independently we stayed at B&Bs. We brought a collapsible cooler bag and bought food to make our own lunches. We tried to find reasonable places for dinner most nights. We were able to get by with a full sized car and booked early for under $200 for 8 or 9 days. In the end decided to add the $40 drop off fee at the airport. When we went to AK, it was cheaper to fly into Anchorage. Have you been watching prices for awhile, because that could change.

One advantage of independent travel is you can stop where and when you want. You aren't forced to wake up early on a day you might want to sleep in. You chose what you want to include in your vacation

Cruisetours are best, in my mind, for those who do not like to plan and do not like to drive on vacation. Some people's idea of a great vacation is letting someone else doing all the work and they just show up. Both styles of travel are wonderful for the right people. You need to decide what will be best for you. That said, if you are the type who would like a cruisetour, and you really want to get more than a taste of Alaska, I would look for another cruisetour. JMHO

First off, renting a car ( small suv) from Fairbanks with drop off fees in Anchorage is about $900.00 for 5 days ( $850.00 cheaper for two flying into Fairbanks vs Anchorage,So Anchorage is not an option).

$2,155.00

Here is the cruise tour part.......I know! I know! only 1 night in Denali( big draw back)

With good intentions I would offer this....Fly into Anchorage...then home from Vancouver. ($616 pp rt from NYC airports, for Fairbanks add $150. pp)

An Anchorage (SUV) rental, Anchorage return eliminates the huge drop-off charge (5 day Ford Escape less than $400 tax incl). Use your time to see Denali and the Kenai peninsula. IMO a far better use of your time and resources.

I would also recommend Princess for the trip thru Glacier Bay, but I am sure that RCI has a good cruise program, too.

$2,155.00

1. You don't need an SUV, even a small one. The roads are paved. And if there are only two of you, you can use the back seat for luggage if you need to. That should save a little bit of money.

2. I don't know how flying into Fairbanks is cheaper than flying into Anchorage. Please explain-is this part of the cruise tour package or from Choice Air???

3. Yes, even figuring in the $900 cost for an SUV rental, you can make the other $1155 pay for hotels and tours. What would you need the train or bus for other than getting from Anchorage to your cruise if you have a car.

Booking early, researching bargains, using the tour saver coupons should get you hotels in Denali for about $200 for TWO nights. Shuttle buses into the park are not expensive. Do you want to stay in Talkeetna? If so, you will have to give up the stop in Alyeska or alter the itinerary. You can still take the tram to the top, hike, enjoy the views, go parasailing or have a truly spectacular dinner at Seven Glaciers.

The Alaska Wildlife Center is very inexpensive. And as many times as I have been there, if there is a tour bus, I don't stop. The animals do not like all the noise and get far away from the fences. When it is quiet and uncrowded, they are very often right up against the fences.

I sure could do it with the money allotted, spend two nights in Denali and see a lot more than what your posted cruise tour has.

I will even offer you something else in between your cruise tour and these DIY posts.

OK--do not flame me. I am just mentioning this in case OP does not want to drive or does not feel confortable driving large distances. (I do not know their age or physical stamina.)

There are companies that will put a cruise tour together for you. For example Grayline of Alaska (owned by HAL) or the Alaska railroad have packages. I know these will book with other vendors to put the package together and that might mean you pay a little more than you could do totally DIY--but, that is not for everyone.

As others have mentioned, decide what you want to do and then ask various vendors to cost it out for you.

With good intentions I would offer this....Fly into Anchorage...then home from Vancouver. ($616 pp rt from NYC airports, for Fairbanks add $150. pp)

An Anchorage (SUV) rental, Anchorage return eliminates the huge drop-off charge (5 day Ford Escape less than $400 tax incl). Use your time to see Denali and the Kenai peninsula. IMO a far better use of your time and resources.

I would also recommend Princess for the trip thru Glacier Bay, but I am sure that RCI has a good cruise program, too.

Thanks thinfool, I will look into your suggestions, As far as RCI ...we are bound by golden handcuffs LOL, diamond plus members with $250.00 off cruise and free drinks every night from 5 to 8:30 among the best but not all the perks we receive.... to much to give up!

I will even offer you something else in between your cruise tour and these DIY posts.

OK--do not flame me. I am just mentioning this in case OP does not want to drive or does not feel confortable driving large distances. (I do not know their age or physical stamina.)

There are companies that will put a cruise tour together for you. For example Grayline of Alaska (owned by HAL) or the Alaska railroad have packages. I know these will book with other vendors to put the package together and that might mean you pay a little more than you could do totally DIY--but, that is not for everyone.

As others have mentioned, decide what you want to do and then ask various vendors to cost it out for you.

Thanks Dragonoftheseas, did not know that grayline is owned by HAL.

1. You don't need an SUV, even a small one. The roads are paved. And if there are only two of you, you can use the back seat for luggage if you need to. That should save a little bit of money.

2. I don't know how flying into Fairbanks is cheaper than flying into Anchorage. Please explain-is this part of the cruise tour package or from Choice Air???

3. Yes, even figuring in the $900 cost for an SUV rental, you can make the other $1155 pay for hotels and tours. What would you need the train or bus for other than getting from Anchorage to your cruise if you have a car.

Booking early, researching bargains, using the tour saver coupons should get you hotels in Denali for about $200 for TWO nights. Shuttle buses into the park are not expensive. Do you want to stay in Talkeetna? If so, you will have to give up the stop in Alyeska or alter the itinerary. You can still take the tram to the top, hike, enjoy the views, go parasailing or have a truly spectacular dinner at Seven Glaciers.

The Alaska Wildlife Center is very inexpensive. And as many times as I have been there, if there is a tour bus, I don't stop. The animals do not like all the noise and get far away from the fences. When it is quiet and uncrowded, they are very often right up against the fences.

I sure could do it with the money allotted, spend two nights in Denali and see a lot more than what your posted cruise tour has.

Greatam, Points well taken will look into. FYI airfare was on our on own from NYC.

DIY doesn't mean you MUST drive. You can still travel DIY via bus or train; you're just making your own reservation and travelling when you want to travel.

TRAIN http://www.alaskarailroad.com/

BUS http://alaskacoach.com/

Look at the offerings in the Alaska Toursaver and Northern Lights coupon books when they come out in November. The BOGO offers can really save some money; often there are railroad specials and lodging if you stay 2 nites. Worth looking into.

Like greatam I wondered how it could be cheaper to fly into Fairbanks. It's generally cheaper to fly into Anchorage. Check out Alaska Airlines; their credit card provides a $100 companion fare each yr. If you flew between NYC and SEA, the flights between SEA and ANC leave almost hourly so the connections are pretty good. They usually have a 'sale' in October to coincide with the oil check distribution to Alaska residents.

For me personally... Even if I had to pay a little more I'd go DIY. I drove tour bus for Holland America Westours/Grayline for two seasons. We did our best to give people a good trip, but it still felt like we were herding sheep around.

And I always thought it was interesting to see the vast variety in what people enjoy to do. Some people could sit at Beluga Point all day. Other people just saw ugly mud and water. For me, the wildlife cruises out of Seward hold no allure. But I could do glacier cruises out of Whittier every day, all day long.

Going DIY lets you linger where you want to linger, and move on when you want to. Plus it'll give you access to cheaper dining options.

Greatam, Points well taken will look into. FYI airfare was on our on own from NYC.

As well as NY to SEA to ANC as Mapleleaves posted on many, many airlines, Cathay Pacific flies nightly from JFK to YVR. That flight is usually pretty darn cheap-$500 or so RT. It is the feeder for the nightly YVR to Hong Kong flight but can be booked as a separate flight ending in YVR. Cathay is one of the best airlines in the world.

The only real downside is it lands at 2AM, so about a 4 hour wait until you can get a connecting flight out of YVR to ANC.

As well as NY to SEA to ANC as Mapleleaves posted on many, many airlines, Cathay Pacific flies nightly from JFK to YVR. That flight is usually pretty darn cheap-$500 or so RT. It is the feeder for the nightly YVR to Hong Kong flight but can be booked as a separate flight ending in YVR. Cathay is one of the best airlines in the world.

The only real downside is it lands at 2AM, so about a 4 hour wait until you can get a connecting flight out of YVR to ANC.

Or--the OP could do a Northbound out of Vancouver. The NB seem to be cheaper than SB. This might help with the budget.

I had to smile at AKStafford's post -- I've often thought that tour groups do look like herded sheep!

Several months ago a CC member posted the costs of her DIY pre-cruise tour as compared to a cruise line organized land tour. The CC member essentially took a organized land tour itinerary that appealed to them and tweaked it by adding some additional attractions and dropping several others which would have been included in cruise line organized land tour. The savings she achieved from her DIY land tour were substantial and she also organized a land tour in which each attraction appealed to them.

Why rent an SUV when there are two of you? That is a significat expense when you could rent a small car for much, MUCH less. If your talking $900 to rent a vehicle, you might consider an RV. It will be a little more, but for that length of time the extra cost could end up saving you considerably when you consider the hotel expense you would be saving.

Also, In my mind, there is almost no reason to go to Fairbanks if you not spending time in Denali. One day isn't much. If your OK with just one day then skip it entirely. The money your saving on air fair you are spending on a rental because you are so far north...and for what, 1 day in Denali? Spend the same amount of money, land in Anchorage and explore the Kanai Peninsula down to Homer. You can probably find a week long rental for $100-$200 since you will pick up and return in Anchorage. Since your air fair and rental wash out, your now only into the budget for a couple hundred on the RT rental from Anchorage. You now have almost all of your $2000 to $2500 budget at your disposal and there is so much to see in that area that you will not be disappointed (from what I've been told).

• 2 months later...

$2,155.00

Itinerary Map

Touring Itinerary

Date City Description

15-Jun Fairbanks, Alaska Upon arrival in Fairbanks, you will be transferred to your hotel and meet your Tour Director. Enjoy a relaxing overnight stay in Fairbanks.

16-Jun Fairbanks, Alaska /

Denali, Alaska In the morning, travel via the Wilderness Express®, our glass-domed traincars, through the spectacular wilderness to Denali. Then, take the Denali Natural History, a guided experience into Denali National Park. Keep an eye out for wildlife along your path.. Overnight in Denali.

17-Jun Denali, Alaska /

Talkeetna, Alaska The morning is open for you to explore Denali on your own before heading out on the Wilderness Express for Talkeetna – one of the most idyllic spots in all of Alaska. You'll have free time to book an optional land excursion, such as a Mt. McKinley flightseeing tour. Spend a relaxing night at the Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge.

18-Jun Talkeetna, Alaska /

Anchorage, Alaska In the morning, enjoy the nature trails that surround the lodge, or take advantage of optional activities, such as sport fishing or jet-boating, before you depart on the Wilderness Express for Anchorage. The evening is free for you to explore this cosmopolitan city filled with museums and shops. Overnight in Anchorage.

19-Jun Anchorage, Alaska /

Alyeska, Alaska Enjoy a leisurely morning in Alaska's largest and most cosmopolitan city before traveling in the early afternoon by deluxe motorcoach to Alyeska. Enroute to Alyeska you will be treated with a visit to the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center. The remainder of the afternoon and evening is yours to enjoy The Hotel Alyeska and travel up the Mt. Alyeska Tram amongst the beautiful scenery of the seven hanging glaciers. Overnight in Alyeska.

20-Jun Alyeska, Alaska /

Seward, Alaska The morning departure from Alyeska leads you to a new adventure awaiting you in Seward aboard the Resurrection Bay Wildlife Cruise. Travel on this three hour journey through the Kenai Fjords marveling at the marine wildlife and scenery surrounding you. Overnight in Seward.

21-Jun Seward, Alaska Before boarding the Millennium for your Alaska cruise adventure relax in Seward for the morning or choose to participate in an optional land excursion.

i am saving about $700 pp not doing a cruisetour and doing it myself by flying into Fairbanks and renting a car through Hertz (the cruisetour just does not include many activities or at least ones that I would really want to do) then since we dont arrive until the 11pm on the 17th i am not renting the car until 7am the next day (18th) so I will only have a 3 day car rental. In fairbanks we are staying at Extended Stay Deluxe on Old Airport Rd. (they have free breakfast too). then going to the Riverboat Discovery cruise to the Athabascan Village ($55) then to do the tour at Univ. of Alaska of their large animal research facilty (Musk Ox, caribou etc) ($35) and going to the Santa Village ("North Pole") (Free). then we are leaving around 2:30 and traveling the 2.5 hour to Denali. We are staying in Healy at the Aspenhaus B & B lodge near Denali ($375 for 2 nights) and going to the Cabin Nite Dinner Theater for Salmon dinner and show($63). Next morning up at 7 and doing the shuttle bus to the Eileson Visitor Center in Denali ($35). Overnight again at Aspenhaus then leave the next am. 2.5 hours to Talkeetna for shopping and lunch and then continue on 2.5 hours to Anchorage where we turn in our car and stay at the Comfort Inn Ships Creek ($234) which is right next to the Alaska Railroad station. We will walk around Anchorage (eat at Humpys for their wonderful Salmon dinner) then turn in early. Check Out by 5:30 to take the free shuttle (after the free breakfast) at the 1/4 mile to the Railroad it leaves at 6:30. They automatically check your bags on the railroad through to the cruise ship and the next time you see them will be in your cabin on the ship. Car rental is $600, hotels $550 total, gas approximately $250 excursion costs (including the ones for the ship that we will do is $1000 pp Train ride is $135

2.5 hours to Talkeetna for shopping and lunch and then continue on 2.5 hours to Anchorage

Good call on doing the trip yourself....

Personally, for Denali to Talkeetna if would plan more like 3 1/2 hours, maybe even four if you get held up in construction at all.

The Veteran's Memorial at Mile 147 and the South Denali Overlook at Mile 136 are both nice stops.

If you like baked goods, the Flying Squirrel Bakery on your way into Talkeetna is a good stop. And there's several great eating options in Talkeetna.

Your 2 1/2 hours to Anchorage should work unless you run into construction. And they are suppose to start a project between Big Lake & Wasilla.

If you need a break between Talkeetna and Anchorage, I like the one mile trail around Reflections Lake: http://www.akstafford.blogspot.com/2012/10/reflection-lake-palmer-hay-flats.html

Have a great trip!

Good call on doing the trip yourself....

Personally, for Denali to Talkeetna if would plan more like 3 1/2 hours, maybe even four if you get held up in construction at all.

The Veteran's Memorial at Mile 147 and the South Denali Overlook at Mile 136 are both nice stops.

If you like baked goods, the Flying Squirrel Bakery on your way into Talkeetna is a good stop. And there's several great eating options in Talkeetna.

Your 2 1/2 hours to Anchorage should work unless you run into construction. And they are suppose to start a project between Big Lake & Wasilla.

If you need a break between Talkeetna and Anchorage, I like the one mile trail around Reflections Lake: http://www.akstafford.blogspot.com/2012/10/reflection-lake-palmer-hay-flats.html

Have a great trip!

Thanks so much for the advice! Does it sound like i have a lot of great things planned? Anything you would add or subtract?

You could not pay me to take a cruisetour with just one night on Denali. That is truly a poor use of money and doubly so when you realize in advance what you are buying.

Do you also buy a small TV when you really want a large plasma one? Then why buy a severely deficient cruisetour? Makes no sense to me.

For me a cruisetour is NEVER a better deal than DIY as you have to look at value for money.

I have done the cruise tours when I was with people who insisted on doing it that way, but I am like a caged bird on cruise tours. Too much 'hurry up and wait'.

i am saving about $700 pp not doing a cruisetour and doing it myself by flying into Fairbanks and renting a car through Hertz (the cruisetour just does not include many activities or at least ones that I would really want to do) then since we dont arrive until the 11pm on the 17th i am not renting the car until 7am the next day (18th) so I will only have a 3 day car rental. In fairbanks we are staying at Extended Stay Deluxe on Old Airport Rd. (they have free breakfast too). then going to the Riverboat Discovery cruise to the Athabascan Village ($55) then to do the tour at Univ. of Alaska of their large animal research facilty (Musk Ox, caribou etc) ($35) and going to the Santa Village ("North Pole") (Free). then we are leaving around 2:30 and traveling the 2.5 hour to Denali. We are staying in Healy at the Aspenhaus B & B lodge near Denali ($375 for 2 nights) and going to the Cabin Nite Dinner Theater for Salmon dinner and show($63). Next morning up at 7 and doing the shuttle bus to the Eileson Visitor Center in Denali ($35). Overnight again at Aspenhaus then leave the next am. 2.5 hours to Talkeetna for shopping and lunch and then continue on 2.5 hours to Anchorage where we turn in our car and stay at the Comfort Inn Ships Creek ($234) which is right next to the Alaska Railroad station. We will walk around Anchorage (eat at Humpys for their wonderful Salmon dinner) then turn in early. Check Out by 5:30 to take the free shuttle (after the free breakfast) at the 1/4 mile to the Railroad it leaves at 6:30. They automatically check your bags on the railroad through to the cruise ship and the next time you see them will be in your cabin on the ship. Car rental is $600, hotels $550 total, gas approximately $250 excursion costs (including the ones for the ship that we will do is $1000 pp Train ride is $135

Aren't you the person taking a 2 year old (you asked about pack and play or a crib in another thread)???

If so, you have a very aggressive schedule with a 2 year old. You and your child will very possibly be worn out. And some of these things are just not very age appropriate for a 2yo. Shuttle to Eileson unless you plan on getting on and off a couple of times as well as the Dinner Theater.

If you have someone to watch your child, different story while you do your activities. But I would really encourage you to rethink all of this if you have a 2 year old with you.

Aren't you the person taking a 2 year old (you asked about pack and play or a crib in another thread)???

If so, you have a very aggressive schedule with a 2 year old. You and your child will very possibly be worn out. And some of these things are just not very age appropriate for a 2yo. Shuttle to Eileson unless you plan on getting on and off a couple of times as well as the Dinner Theater.

If you have someone to watch your child, different story while you do your activities. But I would really encourage you to rethink all of this if you have a 2 year old with you.

Things changed and it actually going to be two adults and an almost 7 year old who is very well behaved and quiet.

Thanks so much for the advice! Does it sound like i have a lot of great things planned? Anything you would add or subtract?

Sounds like a great trip! Nice job putting it together.

A couple of things to consider ....

-you don't have much time in Fairbanks but you might want to include a quick stop at the Pipeline exhibit. It really was quite an engineering feat.

- grab seats on both sides of the shuttle bus so that you have easy access to views on either side without sitting in a strangers lap. And don't forget to pick up a sandwich and drink.

- before you leave Denali, watch the 10am sled dog exhibit (free).

- On the drive to Anchorage, the spirit houses and orthodox church at Eklutna are quite interesting (even if you only have 5 minutes for a view from the parking lot). http://alaska.org/driving/denali-drive.htm

- in Seward instead of boarding the ship right away, you could catch the Exit Glacier shuttle ($10pp) and spend an hour or 2 at the glacier.

Have a great trip!

Sounds like a great trip! Nice job putting it together.

A couple of things to consider ....

-you don't have much time in Fairbanks but you might want to include a quick stop at the Pipeline exhibit. It really was quite an engineering feat.

- grab seats on both sides of the shuttle bus so that you have easy access to views on either side without sitting in a strangers lap. And don't forget to pick up a sandwich and drink.

- before you leave Denali, watch the 10am sled dog exhibit (free).

- On the drive to Anchorage, the spirit houses and orthodox church at Eklutna are quite interesting (even if you only have 5 minutes for a view from the parking lot). http://alaska.org/driving/denali-drive.htm

- in Seward instead of boarding the ship right away, you could catch the Exit Glacier shuttle ($10pp) and spend an hour or 2 at the glacier.

Have a great trip!

What great ideas! Thanks so much for the advice! Will do!

Archived