Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

Usually in order to gain access to the Haven, you have to use your keycard. I'm assuming it will be the same for the Haven on Breakaway

Thanks for your quick reply. Since the main Haven facilities are on Deck 16 I wasn't sure if the keycard access would be on Deck 15. What do you think?

Thanks for your quick reply. Since the main Haven facilities are on Deck 16 I wasn't sure if the keycard access would be on Deck 15. What do you think?

Well on Epic Haven is 16 and 17 and you need keycard access for both areas. I would assume the same for 15 and 16 on Breakaway. :)

And there she is on the Bremerhaven 360 cam, though looking like a pretty dreary day there...

Capture.jpg

Thanks Joe. Tried the webcam but it kept bumping me out :(. Won't let me install AXIS Media Control and my computer told me that in English :mad:.

Mutt, I'm not sure if the 15th floor will be private because the spa is also in the same area. I could be wrong....

Since they are the only cabins on Deck 15 and only on one side of the ship, I am hoping there will be key card access.

Well I don't see that gambee had done this yet, so I might as well step in and post today's edition from FB ;):

Also I challenge one of you guys to count the items on this salad bar when you get on board and hold them to the 41-item claim, and possibly start a new scathing thread on CC if you discover that it is a few items short!

500_10151639053661414_836432552_n.jpg

Also I challenge one of you guys to count the items on this salad bar when you get on board and hold them to the 41-item claim, and possibly start a new scathing thread on CC if you discover that it is a few items short!

Warning... (having been there).

If you are planning the Brazilian Steakhouse Moderno Churrascaria,

Go with a BIG appetite. It all looks very good!

Soooo much ! :eek:

We should not have eaten earlier.

Nice, good tip! :cool:

And one more quick look, now that some of the clutter is out of the way. Could someone remind me how long Breakaway was to be in Bremerhaven?

Capture2.jpg

It will be there until it sails to Rotterdam on the 24th or 25th of April. It could go out for more sea trials.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

I heard not to pay much attention to the salad bar so as to save room for the huge platters of meat :D My stomach hurts already.

Gambee,

Since everyone keeps asking for room numbers, why not do what is in post 7 & 10 on the link (JK):

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1359544

Yeah I thought of doing that, but then got lazy right after I started lol :D. It is easy for the aft section, but doing an entire ship... Oh my...

Thanks for posting the Facebook ad Joe, I was a little busy at work and could not do it.

Gambee,

After you finish doing that could you come by and pack for me too! :)

I don't even pack for myself ;) :D, too lazy. Mom takes care of that :).

I can ask her if she minds packing for you, but my have to fly her to your place first :D.

Since they are the only cabins on Deck 15 and only on one side of the ship, I am hoping there will be key card access.

If you look at the deck plans there is a coridor for the cabins

I think this will be key card access at the pool/stairwell/elevator end

There is what looks like a private stair upto the Haven restaurants/courtyard I think this will be open access to all haven cabins.

there is through coridor to the spa area I think this will also have key card access(or may be the main access).

I also supect there will be another door at the end of the main coridor as emergency access from the forward area of the spa(salt room) on the port side.

I could be wrong here, but I believe that it is a short cruise for people in the Bizz. Ncl people as well as TA and such, I guess to maybe learn the product and such.

Like I said I am not sure about this.

There is to be a Christianing Ceremony on May 8th with The Rockettes. Then there at least one short cruise for invited guests before the Inaugural Cruise to Bermuda on the Sunday the 12th of May.

So the Breakaway will arrive NYC on the 7th, overnite in the port, do a 2 day CTN on the 8th, another one on the 10th, and start her regular schedule, departing New York for Bermuda, at 4:00 PM on the 12th..

Does that sound right?

I am sure that the NCL PR folks will be busy during the entire five days!!:)

Don't eat the salad.:p

Afterwards, this is what I may have looked like:

ugly_fat_man_big_tummy_funny_pictur.jpg

What jumps out at me about this picture, aside from the obvious, is the fact that he looks so damn proud of his massive abdomen. His smile says, "yep, a lotta work went in to that belly I tell ya" :D

Archived