Oasis-Best Shows

Will be on Oasis in December, 1st time on this class and am able to book the entertainment now....for those who have been on the ship what are the "best of the best?" We may well see them all but does one show stand out above the rest? We've seen the ice shows on Mariner, is this one the same or better? What about "Hairspray" or the water show.....or the comedy show.... Anyone here have any opinions they'd like to share?

Oh and is there a better night to see one show over another?

Thanks for any help!!:)

Will be on Oasis in December, 1st time on this class and am able to book the entertainment now....for those who have been on the ship what are the "best of the best?" We may well see them all but does one show stand out above the rest? We've seen the ice shows on Mariner, is this one the same or better? What about "Hairspray" or the water show.....or the comedy show.... Anyone here have any opinions they'd like to share?

Oh and is there a better night to see one show over another?

Thanks for any help!!:)

Seriously, ALL of them.

7 nights, 6 booked shows. Plenty of time to do all of them.

All the shows are great. Do yourself a favour and reserve each one when they become available. Worst case scenario is you don't show up... not a big deal as your seat is given away to those in line. Unless you are a major critic of performances (as a select few seem to be) these shows are of a high caliber and will not disappoint.

All the shows are great. Do yourself a favour and reserve each one when they become available. Worst case scenario is you don't show up... not a big deal as your seat is given away to those in line. Unless you are a major critic of performances (as a select few seem to be) these shows are of a high caliber and will not disappoint.

ah...so you are saying to book the same show multiple times to be sure you will be able to get in when you decide to go? I didn't know if that was allowed, I might try that for a few anyway.

Thanks everyone, I thought maybe one show was just leaps and bounds better than the others, nice to hear they're all good.:)

ah...so you are saying to book the same show multiple times to be sure you will be able to get in when you decide to go? I didn't know if that was allowed, I might try that for a few anyway.

Thanks everyone, I thought maybe one show was just leaps and bounds better than the others, nice to hear they're all good.:)

You cannot book the same show more than once.

OK, my favorite do not miss performance was the sand artist that was part of the ice show.

Personally, I absolutely hated Hairspray, but, most people liked it.:confused:

Somewhere in my Oasis review I did a review of all the entertainment.

My daughter had all the reservations done on line for the Oasis. Do they give out tickets for the shows once she on the ship ? I remember people said that they also scan your sea pass. Can some one let me know ? Thanks.

No tickets, just scan of the sea pass.

My fav was definately Come Fly with Me. I would gladly see that again.

The comedy show we went to was extremely good.

I never really liked Hairspray's plot, but I must say that the production of the show was very good.

I didn't enjoy Oasis of Dreams, but that was because I had thought it was supposed to be a diving show. I'd consider it to be more of a Cirque Du Soleil show with a little diving mixed in.

Is he/she any good? We saw one on our only Carnival cruise last year that even the staff wouldn't stay in the room to take drink orders for he was that bad....

Never was there when someone was playing, so can't tell you.

I booked all my shows already, except for the comedy show... my mother is not perfectly bilingual and I fear that she will not enjoy it if she cannot get the jokes... am I wrong? Should I book it??

I would book it while it is still available. If you decided not to go later, someone else will gladly take your seats. This show is in a very small venue so it sells out quickly!

Archived