weird check in glitch

CanWeGoYet?

I just checked in for the cruise(s) coming up in November.

I know I don't have to put in all the travel details, but figure why not if it helps Carnival reach us if there is a problem.

I put in the hotel, but with the check out date I kept getting "check out must be day of or before cruise." Well, it was the day of the cruise. It would not let me enter a check out date that was the day the cruise started. We won't be sleeping on a park bench the night before the cruise! I finally had to make check in & check out the same day to get past this screen. What a weird glitch to have - doesn't everyone check out the same day as embarkation?

I was having trouble putting in my travel arrangements as well, I finally gave up and didn't bother putting them in. It wouldn't recognize my flights and saying they were wrong or something like that. I'm thinking it's a glitch in the Carnival program.

I know I don't have to put in all the travel details, but figure why not if it helps Carnival reach us if there is a problem.

I put in the hotel, but with the check out date I kept getting "check out must be day of or before cruise." Well, it was the day of the cruise. It would not let me enter a check out date that was the day the cruise started. We won't be sleeping on a park bench the night before the cruise! I finally had to make check in & check out the same day to get past this screen. What a weird glitch to have - doesn't everyone check out the same day as embarkation?

3 weeks ago I had the same problem trying to enter the hotel check-out date, ended up doing the same thing you did. I've tried a couple of times to edit the date - but still get the same error.

Yes, the website has had this issue for a long time, so the options seem to be to either NOT enter travel info or lie to the system about the dates. But when I called Carnival to report this the person in the technical solutions department sounded incredulous that there could be a problem with their system.

It's been this way for at least 6 months. On one of my cruises I have a pre-cruise hotel and a post-cruise hotel and no matter what I do it lists the same hotel for both, even though they're in different continents. I just do the best I can with it and figure it's their problem and they don't seem to be fixing it.

My docs and luggage tags show TBA for a cabin number, and I booked a SPECIFIC cabin number. Carnival says they show the right info, but I can't print documentation that is accurate. This has been going on for over a month.

Same problem. Still not fixed.

My docs and luggage tags show TBA for a cabin number, and I booked a SPECIFIC cabin number. Carnival says they show the right info, but I can't print documentation that is accurate. This has been going on for over a month.

Had that issue on our luggage tags until a couple of weeks after our final payment date. It may have been because we're part of a group cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Archived