more then 1 cruisecompass per stateroom?

might be a silly question but just wondering if it would be possible to get 2 copy of the cruisecompass as my mom and I are both ''keepers'' and I know that if we only have one copy, we will fight about it to keep ;)

I would beleive would not be such a big deal to get two every day in my cabin?:rolleyes:

We've never had an issue with simply asking the cabin steward to leave three copies of the Cruise Compass. We each use one to mark up, and to tear off the schedule sheet to carry around, and have one copy to keep.

Of course, the first day, we get our extra copies at the Guest Relations desk.

Also, one of the first things you can also do is visit the cruise sales area and book an appointment at a conveniant day/time. You can always cancel it, but they can fill up fast.

I am one of those memory book makers from everything collected on vacations.

The minute we find the cruise compass, we immediately look it over see what we will be doing the next day, and then put it in a folder that I collect all other relevant notices in.

The next morning as we go to get coffee, we take a hike and get another to keep on us and use as reference.

This way I have a way of keeping track what we did on which day.

Safe travels.

Sue and crew

We are "solo-cruisers" and most time we got 2 compasses per person - one in english and one in german (we never asked for that - but our steward recognized very fast, that I like to have the compass in both languages - maybe he noticed the first day, when I took one from the reception)

I am sure you can get as many as you want.

The cabin stewards are more then willing to help (everything I asked for was brought as soon as possible - additional blanket.....)

Wendy

might be a silly question but just wondering if it would be possible to get 2 copy of the cruisecompass as my mom and I are both ''keepers'' and I know that if we only have one copy, we will fight about it to keep ;)

I would beleive would not be such a big deal to get two every day in my cabin?:rolleyes:

Bring a highlighter to mark what you want to attend.

We have all the cruise compasses for every day of every cruise we've been on. Borderline hoarding if you ask me. You can grab as many as you like from guest relations and I've never done it but I'm pretty sure if you just ask your stateroom attendant for an extra one he'll be more than happy to oblige.

Archived