Poll: Oasis vs allure shows

elou

Went on Oasis 2 weeks ago. The shows were FABULOUS. Been on over 40 cruises and, by far, I am still in awe. Thinking of booking Allure in April. In your opinions, knowing the shows are different, which ship do you think had best shows. As you can probably tell, shows are the most important to me. Just curious. Thanks.

Haven't been on Allure yet, but the shows on the Oasis were amazing. We really enjoyed Hairspray and the Water-Acrobatic shows as well as the interactive aerial show in the theater. So if people are saying Allure's are even better, I can't even imagine how awesome they will be.

I preferred "Hairspray" (Oasis) over Chicago (Allure.)

I liked Blue Planet (Allure) better than -- hmmmm, I can't even remember what the comparable show was on Oasis. (Come Fly With Me ? Or was that Freedom?) Either way it apparently left less of an impression.

I liked the ice show better on Oasis.

The AquaTheater shows were a toss up (maybe even the same show?)

Chicago (Allure) was impressive, but I thought Hairspray (Oasis) was more fun and family friendly.

Come Fly with Me (Oasis) was good, but Blue Planet (Allure) had some really cool and memorable special effects.

Ice show on Oasis definitely better. My husband felt like Ice Games (Allure) was just an hour long commercial for the ship.

Both aquashows are good, but I prefer the one on Oasis.

I liked Chicago better then Hairspray, Come Fly With Me better then Blue Planet and the Oasis Ice Show better then the Allure. As for the Aqua show, I have to go with Allure, but only because we were on Oasis early on and the show was still somewhat segmented (they told us we were the first cruise to see the show in it's completion) .

Either way, the entertainment is amazing.

Archived