Coffee Cards

Love Cruises

Yvonne, I know that you are trying to get an answer to this. I have made a sticky note to remind me to ask this question on my New Year's cruise in case you are still waiting for an answer. Hopefully, you will get an answer before then but if not, I'll email you when I get back.

Thank you I may be able to find out on the Diamond next month but of course not all ships are the same Have a great cruise

Sorry can't help you Yvonne as we don't drink Chai Latte

I do not drink tea or coffee but have fallen for chai latte and in cafe's if there is nothing in the line of fruit teas I drink a weak latte so would b e keen to see if Princess have jumped on the popularity wagon yet. See you on board;)

We have just got off the Dawn Princess. We had two coffee cards from previous cruises. We must have had very nice crew members on the coffee bar because they changed our old cards for new ones and clipped the same number of punches so we lost nothing. (So we could still get the freebies!!)

The new coffee cards have the name of the ship and the cruise number on them. They will provide free brewed coffee, tea and hot chocolate on that cruise only. Any unpunched content can be used on the next cruise but they will not give free brewed coffee, tea or hot chocolate. These will cost a punch on the old card.

I believe the coffee cards are good value for money.

Thanks for that reply.

Mine does have the ship and cruise # on it.

Time will tell. Maybe I'll get lucky like you, and get the card replaced.

Even if i get "punches" for brewed coffee... for me, it's worth it.

On the Ruby, I'd get coffee for the other gal in our party that wanted "brewed" [though I only did this the last few days of the cruise] so I feel I did get my $30+ out of it. And for anything I did get, it was 1 punch, and I always got a large of whatever I was drinking.

Whatever happens... Happens. Still a great value to me.

thanks for all the input.

Terese

I have one half used OLD coffee card and one unused old one.

Anyone know what will happen? Will they swap them out for new ones?

Thanks for any info............:D

On Dawn Princess they were kind and changed our old ones for the new ones. At the worst your special coffee or free brewed coffee / hot chocolate / tea will cost you a punch each time until your card is finished. So take them with you!

They are a great deal...even though some on these boards really complain that they can no longer be used cruise after cruise for the free brewed coffee.

On the Sapphire last week they only used one punch regardless of the size or type of beverage...you could get large size, double shot, added flavorings, etc, and it was still only one punch...seem to remember on prior cruises that they used to take two punches for some of the beverages above.

In my opinion the coffee card was worth every penny and would do it again

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Follow up answer. You get all of the brewed regular coffee you want. The only thing that is punched is when you get a specialty coffee (mocha, etc). You get sixteen of these.

On a "current" cruise coffee card only.

If using an old one from previous cruises even the freebies (tea, brewed coffee, hot chocolate etc) will cost you a punch.

HEY! Why didn't you mention Dunkin? :D The BEST coffee ever! :)

I agree with you about the Dunkin as it runs through my veins. However, Starbucks is way too strong and expensive for my blood so a person who enjoys those other brands probably compares Dunkin to dish water. Someone gave me a $20 gift card for Starbucks. It took me over a year to use it and I purchased Chi Tea with it.

My first question to the board!

At Sabatini's breakfast (Suite perk), what coffee is offered? "Regular" with the option to get "Brewed" if you have a coffee card? Or is it a separate arrangement (I seem to have read there were custom coffees)?

If I can get my java fix at breakfast, I won't necessarily need a booster later-on every day...

Thanks in advance,

Rick

My first question to the board!

At Sabatini's breakfast (Suite perk), what coffee is offered? "Regular" with the option to get "Brewed" if you have a coffee card? Or is it a separate arrangement (I seem to have read there were custom coffees)?

If I can get my java fix at breakfast, I won't necessarily need a booster later-on every day...

Thanks in advance,

Rick

We were able to order expresso, cappucino, lattes, Americano, etc. DW loved her Americano's and no charge for any coffee's.

We were able to order expresso, cappucino, lattes, Americano, etc. DW loved her Americano's and no charge for any coffee's.

Thanks! That is GREAT info. I'll surely get a coffee card too, but the Sabatini's selection will mean I won't have to get a second, or third card... LOL

I love my espresso - I'd probably do harm to someone who tried to dilute my Espresso into an Americano!:o

Rick

Archived