Blu Menus

tuft

While I'm sure someone will be along with menus shortly, you don't actually have to dine in Blu as an AQ guest. You still have the option of eating in the Main Dining Room if you don't like the particular menu being offered in Blu that evening. That being said, Blu also offers a selection of "classic favorites" (can't remember the exact term they used) which was 3-5 more standard menu items that were offered every day of the cruise for people who didn't like that nights feature meny.

IIRC, those items included a Salmon Filet, Grilled Steak, and roasted Chicken.

After cruising in Blu on a recent Alaskan cruise, I would HIGHLY recommend it. The food was excellent, and there were always something for even picky eaters to find on the menu. The personal service and ambiance of Blu was a major attraction as well, it feels more like a specialty restaurant.

EDIT: Just found a bunch of menus online: http://www.flickr.com/photos/59368763@N07/sets/72157627905504343/with/6303620808/

Why are you worried about eating in Blu? It's delicious morning and night! You can find the menu on Celebrity's website. Just click on "onboard Celebrity" at the top of the page.

Just looked at that menu and really smiled at the white wine recommendation that costs only $153 a bottle (plus 15%).

Hank

Air Line Chicken is always available for those that like what is served on their flight.

I asked why would they serve something called that and was told because it is 1/2 of a chicken breast with the wing.

Hi All,

We are considering booking AQ but are a bit concerned about having to dine in Blu. Does anyone have a menu they can post so we can take a look? Thanks!!

Peg

On an upcoming cruise I am considering, the cost of AQ is $500 per person more than the cost of a balcony cabin. I like Blu, but not for $1000 more per cabin. These prices vary considerably among cruises so I have no idea what AQ would cost you for your cruise.

It is the general consensus on these boards that dining in Blu is the primary reason for booking Aqua Class. What is it about AQ that appeals to you if not Blu? The spa access? If nothing about AQ is especially appealing fo you, perhaps you should save some money and book a traditional balcony cabin. Something to consider.

Thank you Crazy Girl!

Do you know if these are standard all-the-time menus - for instance, will that menu be the same thing in December?

I loved looking at them - looking forward to sampling them!

I know that there are the CLASSIC FAVORITES that are available every night - Broiled Atlantic Salmon Filet, Roasted Airline Chicken Breast, and Grilled NY Strip. I don't think the menus change that often, but I do think they are different depending on the ship and itinerary. What I posted was from my 14-night Mediterranean Cruise on the Eclipse from May 2012. Perhaps someone who has just gotten back from a cruise can reply as to if the menus have changed. The one thing that I will say about Blu is that the staff goes above and beyond to accommodate you and make you happy.

Archived